• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizer for National Meeting Day

In summary, some easy appetizer ideas for National Meeting Day include mini quiches, cheesy dip with crackers, bruschetta, fruit skewers, and spinach and artichoke dip. It is recommended to prepare 3-4 different appetizers for a National Meeting Day, with enough servings for each person in attendance. Many appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, which will save time on the day of the meeting. It is important to consider any dietary restrictions of attendees, such as allergies or food preferences, and offer a variety of options to accommodate everyone. Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Slice, Mix 'N Scraper, and Appetizer Plates, can be used
ChefPaulaB
Hi all!
I volunteered to take an appetizer to our National Meeting... I have to drive an hour to get to my meeting, so I need something that doesn't need to stay warm and will travel well. Any suggestions? Preferable something fairly new... TIA!!

Well, neither of these are very new, but they travel well and don't have to be warm: Clubhouse Chicken Squares or Cool BBQ Chicken Pizza. The Greek Cheese Torta from last SB was wonderful and it would be good too. I just served it with garlic flavored Ritz crackers and didn't do the bread thing. That's all I can think of at the moment....

BLT Dip just keep it in a cooler

c00p said:
Well, neither of these are very new, but they travel well and don't have to be warm: Clubhouse Chicken Squares or Cool BBQ Chicken Pizza. The Greek Cheese Torta from last SB was wonderful and it would be good too. I just served it with garlic flavored Ritz crackers and didn't do the bread thing. That's all I can think of at the moment....

Is there anyway you can PM me with this recipe? I would love to make it for my upcoming potluck! Thanks!

It's in the all the best cookbook.

Avocado Salsa Cups - OMG - delish!!!

I'm taking the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread cups--yum!

Cape_PC said:
Is there anyway you can PM me with this recipe? I would love to make it for my upcoming potluck! Thanks!

I PM'd you with it. :)

lacychef said:
I'm taking the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread cups--yum!

That's what I ended up taking and they were sooooo good! I'm going to serve them at my son's birthday party!

Related to Appetizer for National Meeting Day

What are some easy appetizer ideas for National Meeting Day?

Some easy appetizer ideas for National Meeting Day include mini quiches, cheesy dip with crackers, bruschetta, fruit skewers, and spinach and artichoke dip.

How many appetizers should I prepare for a National Meeting Day?

It is recommended to prepare 3-4 different appetizers for a National Meeting Day, with enough servings for each person in attendance.

Can I make the appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. This will save time on the day of the meeting.

Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when choosing appetizers for a National Meeting Day?

It is always a good idea to consider any dietary restrictions of attendees, such as allergies or food preferences. Offer a variety of options to accommodate everyone.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the appetizers for National Meeting Day?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can be used to prepare and serve appetizers for National Meeting Day, such as the Quick Slice, Mix 'N Scraper, and Appetizer Plates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Pckristinv
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pckristinv
  • DebbieJ