• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want Some Tast of the Tropics Invites?

S
sfdavis918
I have 9 unopened packages and one opened with only a few taken out Tast of the Tropics postcard invitations. I want to get them out of the drawer they are in. Anyone want them for the cost of shipping? I'm pretty sure that I can get them in a Priority Mail Envelope. Please PM me if you are interested in them.

I'd like them! How much would shipping be to 38501?

Edited to add: I replied so quick I didn't notice about PM'ing. LOL Sorry bout that!

1. What are the "Tast of the Tropics" invitations and how many are available?

"Tast of the Tropics" invitations are postcards designed for a tropical-themed party or event. There are 9 unopened packages and one opened package with a few invitations taken out available.

2. How can I obtain these invitations?

If you are interested in the invitations, please PM the scientist for more information. They are available for the cost of shipping and can be sent in a Priority Mail Envelope.

3. Can these invitations be used for any type of event?

While they are designed for a tropical-themed event, they can be used for any type of party or gathering. The scientist is offering them for anyone who is interested in using them.

4. Are these invitations still in good condition?

Yes, the invitations have been stored in a drawer and are in good condition. The scientist wants to get rid of them and is offering them for the cost of shipping.

5. How long will it take to receive the invitations?

The scientist will send the invitations in a Priority Mail Envelope, which typically takes 1-3 business days for delivery within the United States. For international shipping, the delivery time may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LibrarianChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • pcsharon1