• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want Cookware at 60% Off? I Have 2 Availble. Thanks Michelle

In summary, the post is offering cookware from Pampered Chef at a 60% discount. It is likely to include a variety of pots, pans, and cooking tools. There are two available sets, but the exact number of pieces may vary. It is important to clarify with the seller, Michelle, whether the cookware is brand new or used. To purchase, you can contact Michelle through the provided information and arrange for payment and pick-up or delivery. It is recommended to act quickly as availability may be limited. Regarding warranty and return policies, it is best to confirm with Michelle as she is a representative of Pampered Chef and will have more information about their policies for their products.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Anyone want cookware at 60% off? I have 2 availble. THanks Michelle

Which pieces do you have??

Christy~
I have a host and past host who doesn't want their 60% off so I hate to waste it. You can pick whichever piece or set you want. Thanks Michelle

I would like one. Kat

I think they both are taken. Sorry Thanks I will post next in line if one becomes available. Michelle

Related to Anyone Want Cookware at 60% Off? I Have 2 Availble. Thanks Michelle

1. What type of cookware is being offered at 60% off?

The cookware being offered at 60% off is from Pampered Chef, a company known for their high-quality kitchen products. It is likely to include a variety of pots, pans, and other cooking tools.

2. How many pieces of cookware are included in the 60% off deal?

The post mentions that there are two available, so it is safe to assume that each set includes multiple pieces of cookware. The exact number may vary, so it is best to reach out to the seller, Michelle, for more details.

3. Is the cookware brand new or used?

The post does not specify whether the cookware is brand new or used. It is important to clarify this with the seller, Michelle, before making a purchase. Used cookware may have wear and tear, while brand new cookware will be in pristine condition.

4. How can I purchase the cookware at 60% off?

You can contact the seller, Michelle, through the provided contact information in the post. From there, you can arrange for payment and pick-up or delivery of the cookware. Keep in mind that availability may be limited, so it is best to act quickly.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for the cookware?

It is best to confirm with the seller, Michelle, regarding the warranty and return policy for the cookware. As a representative of Pampered Chef, she will be able to provide more information about the company's policies for their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies