• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Professional Cookware? PM me!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of ways to purchase Professional Cookware, including ordering through a consultant, shopping online, or attending a cooking party. Their cookware is designed with input from professional chefs and comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is compatible with all stovetops and safe to use in the oven and broiler. To care for the cookware, hand washing is recommended. There may be occasional promotions and discounts available, so it is best to check the website or consult with a consultant for current offers.
skaugchef
Gold Member
Anyone have an Professional Cookware they'd like to sell? PM me with the cost you'd like to sell them at. Thanks. The kind I want are mostly the 3qt and bigger saucepans.

I think you can get those in the outlet

Yes, they are on the outlet. As a consultant you can go to CC and under samples and supplies you can order outlet items with a consultant discount and just $4.50 shipping. That would be your best bet.

The only ones I see on the outlet are the stir fry skillet, small skillet and double burner griddle, no saucepans available anymore.

I have the professional grill pan that I've only used a handful of times. I actually wanted to sell it so I could buy the executive one to match the rest of my cookware. PM me if interested.

sorry pattbrady grill pan is not one I'm looking for. thanks though.True intrepid_chef saucepans aren't available in the outlet.

Do you mind that they are used?

Of course I don't mind if they're used. Just preferrably larger saucepans.

1. How can I purchase Professional Cookware from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of ways to purchase Professional Cookware. You can order directly from a Pampered Chef consultant, shop online through our website, or attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. You can also find our products in select retail stores.

2. What makes Professional Cookware from Pampered Chef different from other brands?

Our Professional Cookware is designed with the input of professional chefs and made with high-quality materials for optimal performance. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring its durability and longevity.

3. Can I use Professional Cookware on all types of stovetops?

Yes, our Professional Cookware is compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also safe to use in the oven and broiler.

4. What is the best way to care for my Professional Cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your Professional Cookware, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the non-stick surface.

5. Do you offer any special deals or discounts on Professional Cookware?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our Professional Cookware. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies