• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner

In summary, "Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner" is a collection of quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in just 29 minutes or less, using simple and easily accessible ingredients. These recipes are designed to be accessible for home cooks of all levels and require basic kitchen tools and appliances. Most of the recipes make 4-6 servings, with options for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
New Consultant looking for cookbooks to start shows with. Please send a PM if you'd like to sell a (hopefully new?) copy of VOL 1 29 Min to Dinner. Thanks!

We are not allowed to sell current items in the Marketplace.

I know that. I thought the Volume one was discontinued though, and that they only solf Vol two? I don't have a kit with catalogues yet, sorry. Is it still current?

Yes both volumes are still current.

Yes, that cookbook is still current. :) Congrats on starting your business!

Thanks and sorry. I'll get one with my dollars then soon? I hope. And thanks. It's exciting to start, and scary! (Host coaching, eeek!)

Related to Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner

What is "Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner"?

"Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner" is a collection of quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in just 29 minutes or less, perfect for busy weeknights or when you're short on time.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in "Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner" are easy to find at your local grocery store. We strive to use simple, everyday ingredients to make meal preparation as convenient as possible.

Do the recipes in this collection require any special cooking skills or equipment?

No, these recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances such as a stovetop, oven, and mixing bowls.

How many servings do these recipes make?

The majority of the recipes in "Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner" make 4-6 servings. However, some may make more or less depending on the recipe. Each recipe will specify the number of servings it yields.

Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in this collection?

Yes, there are a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options in "Looking for 29 Minutes to Dinner". We strive to provide a range of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • babywings76