• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use Tickets to Win Prize?

In summary, the speaker plans to use tickets as a way to increase bookings and sales. They will give out tickets for various actions such as bringing a friend, placing an outside order, spending over $50, booking a show, and showing interest in the business opportunity. The tickets will be put into a bowl and a winner will be drawn. The speaker is seeking suggestions on what type of prize to give out and how much they should spend on it. They mention that they have heard success stories from using tickets and suggest giving out larger prizes such as a skinny scraper or seasoning. The speaker also mentions that they always keep prizes in their bag and suggest giving the hostess a Season's Best as a thank you gift.
babygirl
For my shows this month I'm planning on using tickets for guests to win a prize. I was thinking they would get tickets for bringing a friend, outside order, spending over $50, booking a show and asking any questions about my job. Then put everyones tickets in the batter bowl and draw a winner.
Do you think this would get me more bookings? I'm going into my ss3 and I have three shows this month and two book shows. I really want to get as many bookings as possible. I'm also offering anyone that has a show in nov or dec, Than I'll give them an extra $10 in free product for having a show. OR should I bring some $10 items and have the guests pick what they would like for free if they have a show and they will get it the night of their show.
Please give me any suggestions. I'm doing great soo far, but I really want to get as much free stuff seeing that this is my last ss month.

I know many consultants who use ticketsI understand however, that you have to continue to use it (for a couple of months) to truly see the results.

As far as giving a $10 product out, I wouldn't. Maybe a Season's Best and perhaps another small (ie citrus peeler) along with it for a drawing, but that's it.

Being in my 3 (as of November) month, I have not tried it yet, however, I have heard great success stories from it.

Tickets are great!I love to use tickets to enhance my bookings. You have the right idea for why you would give tickets. I give 1 ticket for every $50 they spend, 3 tickets if they bring a friend, 5 tickets if they book a show, and 10 tickets if they are interrested in an opportunity packet.

As far as the cost of the item you give away I suggest something larger than a season's best or citrus peeler. You need to decide how much you want those bookings and sales. I usually give away a great prize such as a skinny scraper, a seasoning, a serrated bread knife ususally $5-$10. I decide how big the prize will be by the response. If I have 3 or more bookings, I will usually draw for two prizes. I always keep prizes in my bag.

Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. But you do need to decide what you can afford to give away. For example, I figure my show average of $650 times it by my commission of 30% that equals $195.00. I can afford to give up to $15 worth of prizes for a show.

I do give the season's best to the hostess! I have the guests sign it for my hostess! They love this!

1. How do I earn tickets to win a prize?

There are several ways to earn tickets for a chance to win a prize at a Pampered Chef party. You can earn tickets by attending the party, making a purchase, hosting a party, or booking a future party. Your consultant can provide more information on how many tickets you can earn for each action.

2. Can I use my tickets to win any prize I want?

Yes, you can use your tickets to enter for a chance to win any prize available at the party. However, some prizes may have a minimum ticket requirement or may be limited to a certain number of entries per person.

3. How many tickets do I need to win a prize?

The number of tickets needed to win a prize varies depending on the value of the prize and the number of entries received. Your consultant will draw a ticket at random and the person holding that ticket will win the prize. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances of winning.

4. Can I combine my tickets with someone else's to win a prize?

Yes, you can combine your tickets with someone else's to increase your chances of winning a prize. However, the person whose name is on the ticket must be present at the party to claim the prize.

5. What happens if I have extra tickets left over after the party?

If you have extra tickets left over after the party, you can save them for a future party or use them to enter for a chance to win a prize in a different party. Your tickets are valid until the end of the Pampered Chef season, which usually runs from September to August.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies