• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RSVP: Should Non-Attendees Get Raffle Tickets?

In summary, non-attendees can receive raffle tickets for an event as long as they have RSVP'd and paid the required fee. They can receive the same number of tickets as attendees, and are also eligible to win prizes. Non-attendees do not have to be present to win, but must provide a valid mailing address. Tickets will be received through email or mail, depending on the event's rules, and accurate contact information is necessary for receiving tickets and potential prizes.
NooraK
Gold Member
For those of you who have held raffles for items in conjunction to an Open House or something similar, here's a question:

When having "RSVP" as one of the ways of getting ticket, do you
-give tickets to those who RSVP, but say they are not coming?
-give tickets to those who did RSVP that they were coming, but did not show up?

As RSVP is just an abbreviation for the French term meaning "please respond" I wanted to get some opinions on whether those two types of "guests" should earn raffle tickets or not.

give ticket to those who RSVP and show up

I agree with Lindsay...they have to be there to get a ticket and win anything!

I agree, too. On the invite I always say if they RSVP to me BEFORE I call them then they get the extra tickets. I send a paper invitation or email and then I call to invite them or remind them. The trick is to get them calling you before you call them so they can get the extra tickets.

Some consultants mail a ticket w/the invitation, so guests can bring it w/them, they also get one for calling to RSVP and then they get one when they come to the show.

1. Can non-attendees receive raffle tickets?

Yes, non-attendees can receive raffle tickets as long as they have RSVP'd for the event and have paid the required fee for the raffle ticket.

2. How many raffle tickets can non-attendees receive?

Non-attendees can receive the same number of raffle tickets as attendees, typically one per paid entry fee. However, this may vary depending on the specific event and its rules.

3. Can non-attendees win raffle prizes?

Yes, non-attendees are eligible to win raffle prizes just like attendees. This is to encourage those who cannot attend the event to still participate and potentially win a prize.

4. Do non-attendees have to be present to win a raffle prize?

No, non-attendees do not have to be present to win a raffle prize. However, they must provide a valid mailing address so the prize can be sent to them.

5. How will non-attendees receive their raffle tickets?

Non-attendees will receive their raffle tickets either through email or by mail, depending on the event's rules. It is important for non-attendees to provide accurate contact information to receive their tickets and potential prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karlene
  • Sheila