• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Near Evansville, Minnesota?

In summary, Becky is looking for a director in Minnesota. Shan Eisler and Julie Jorgensen are two directors who Becky knows and recommends.
lacychef
Hey, just thought I'd check here. I've got a great gal seriously thinking about signing. She's moving next week to Evansville Minnesota.....anyone near there that does/goes to meetings? Thanks in advance:)

Any idea what Evansville is close to? My Director is in MN, but pretty far north from what I understand. I do know another Director in MN, so I'll shoot her an email and see if she's close to Evansville.:)

THanks Becky! I think she said it's a couple hours from St Paul?...i'ts a really small town, about 800 people I believe.

Evansville, MNHi. I am a director in Byron, MN. Southeast part of the state. I would be willing to help.

Linda

LAcy,
I live just over an hr north of St. PAul. Any idea which direction she is of the cities? I will google it though. There are some awesome directors here. Julie Jorgensen and Shan Eisler are 2 that come to mind.

etteluap70PC said:
LAcy,
Shan Eisler are 2 that come to mind.
Yep....that's mine!:)

THanks Paulette!
I looked on the map; looks like decent sized towns nearby.....it's between Fergus Falls & Alexandria off Hwy 94....does that make sense?

Yeah I looked and she is very close to Alexandria. It's a pretty big town, I would think you could find someone there. If she was further north I would hook you up w/my Director but she is in Thief River Falls.

Good luck!

pamperedbecky said:
Yep....that's mine!:)

Becky, 4 years ago when I first started I had seen Shan on a training video then when I went to a recruiting event in the cities I saw her and was like " hey that's tha lady on the video! Cool!"
Aren't we silly how we get "star struck!" LOL :D :rolleyes:

eddited to add... Julie Jorgensen is my Hospitalities upline and she is awesome! I love multi cluster meetings. She is sooo funny and inspirational!

Thanks Paulette---I knew a cheffer could help out!

If anyone else is around there, let me know!

Related to Anyone Near Evansville, Minnesota?

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I live near Evansville, Minnesota?

Yes, absolutely! We have consultants in the Evansville area who would be happy to help you host a Pampered Chef party. You can also host a virtual party if you prefer.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near Evansville, Minnesota?

You can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website to search for consultants in the Evansville area. Simply enter your zip code and it will show you a list of consultants in your area.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products if I live near Evansville, Minnesota?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products either through a consultant or directly on our website. We offer shipping to all locations within the United States, including Evansville, Minnesota.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for customers near Evansville, Minnesota?

Pampered Chef offers different promotions and specials throughout the year. These can vary based on location and consultant, so we recommend checking with your local consultant or following us on social media to stay updated on any current offers.

5. Can I join Pampered Chef as a consultant if I live near Evansville, Minnesota?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as consultants. You can sign up on our website or reach out to a local consultant for more information on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant near Evansville, Minnesota.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
foss2k
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies