• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality Near Centertown, Ky

In summary, Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY is located at 123 Main Street, Centertown, KY 12345 and offers a variety of amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen, luxurious bedding and linens, complimentary Wi-Fi, and access to a pool and fitness center. Ample parking is also available for guests. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on the premises. However, there are several restaurants and attractions within walking distance, including a popular local coffee shop and a charming boutique.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
If you are around that area or know of a kick a$$ director in that area I would love the contact info for a gal I've got signing this weekend, but moving in the next 2-3 weeks.

THANKS!!

I don't know anyone - but way to go on the new recruit Sandra!

Oh how I wish my fence-sitters would move it - I want that rolling backpack!!!!

She hasn't signed yet! We started her agreement then she realized she had to pay right then and put me off till today. Today I called her to finish and one of her little ones (she has 8) hurt himself and she had to get off the phone. I'll try her again tomorrow though!

I have a sister director who lives in KY. Let me ask her if she or her HOT HOT HOT director lives anywhere near there.

Beth can you check for me? She signed last week!! She is ready to get going and touch base with a local person. She would love to take part in a booth or anything!!

1. What is the location of Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY?

The exact location of Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY is 123 Main Street, Centertown, KY 12345.

2. What amenities are included in Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality offers a variety of amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, luxurious bedding and linens, complimentary Wi-Fi, and access to a pool and fitness center.

3. Is parking available at Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY?

Yes, there is ample parking available for guests at Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY.

4. Can I bring my pet to Iso Hospitality?

Unfortunately, Iso Hospitality does not allow pets on the premises.

5. Are there any attractions or restaurants within walking distance of Iso Hospitality?

Yes, there are several restaurants and attractions within walking distance of Iso Hospitality, including a popular local coffee shop and a charming boutique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennyl