• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality in Mckinney Tx 75069

P
pmw
Hi,

I have a relatively new consultant who is moving to Mckinney TX in a couple of weeks. She's been a consultant for about 3 months and has attended every meeting. We are looking for a friendly hospitality family for her. She'll make a terrific addition to your meetings. :) Please contact me at your earliest convience.

Thanks!

Paula Wolf
602-371-8810
[email protected]

Sorry Paula, McKinney is about 4 hours away from me. But being just north of Dallas she should be able to find a rocking Director there. It is crazy how big Texas is. She's still at least an hour away from the northern border and 4 hours away and I'm about 6 hours or so from the southern border of TX. Don't even talk about east and west!

Good luck with your search.

Hi Paula,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to connect your new consultant with our hospitality family in Mckinney, TX. Our meetings are always filled with warmth, support, and delicious food made with Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will feel right at home with us.Please have her contact me at [insert your contact information] and I will make sure to introduce her to our group. Thank you for reaching out and we look forward to welcoming your new consultant to our Pampered Chef family in Mckinney!Sincerely,

1. What is Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality is a hospitality company that provides services to businesses and individuals.

2. Where is the Iso Hospitality located in Mckinney TX 75069?

The Iso Hospitality location in Mckinney TX 75069 is at [insert address here].

3. How long has the consultant been with Iso Hospitality?

The consultant has been with Iso Hospitality for about 3 months.

4. Can you provide more information about the consultant?

The consultant is a new addition to our team and has attended every meeting. She is friendly and would make a great addition to any hospitality family.

5. How can I contact you to arrange for the consultant to join our meetings?

You can contact me, Paula Wolf, at 602-371-8810 or email me at [email protected] to arrange for the consultant to join your meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Puccalsellate