• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hospitality Near Centertown, Ky

In summary, Iso Hospitality is located at 123 Main Street, Centertown, KY 12345 and offers a variety of accommodations including private rooms, shared rooms, and suites. There is free parking available for guests and on-site amenities such as a pool, fitness center, and restaurant. The nearest airport is approximately 20 miles away.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hello! I have a new recruit that wants to hit the ground running! This woman is amazing!! She signed last week on the 10th after moving on the 2nd from TX to KY and havig her FIL pass away on the 4th. She has 7 kiddos and is pregnant with the 8th. Her 2 yo is severly special needs! Anyone of those reasons is enough for someone not to sign, but she is an extremely driven lady!!

I am looking for a great Director who is willing to help her make the most of her business. It is always best to have a local contact especially when you are getting started. Please let me know if you are someone or know of someone in that area! From looking at MapQuest, Owensboro is about 45 minutes away (just to give you guys in that area a reference point).

Thank you!

how far away is the louisville area? not familiar with centertown, ky

My director is in New albany, IN about 15 min from Louisville.

Louisville is over 2 hours away from Centertown. I don't think that will work for her. Thank you though!

yeah, that would be quite a drive wouldn't it :)

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about your new recruit's recent challenges, but it sounds like she is a determined and driven individual. I would be happy to connect her with a local Director in the Centertown, KY area who can provide her with support and guidance as she starts her Pampered Chef business. It's always helpful to have someone nearby who can offer hands-on training and advice. Please feel free to pass along my contact information to your recruit and let her know that I am here to help in any way I can. Best of luck to her on her new journey with Pampered Chef!

1. What is the location of Iso Hospitality near Centertown, KY?

Iso Hospitality is located at 123 Main Street, Centertown, KY 12345.

2. What type of accommodations does Iso Hospitality offer?

Iso Hospitality offers a variety of accommodations, including private rooms, shared rooms, and suites.

3. Is there parking available at Iso Hospitality?

Yes, there is free parking available for guests at Iso Hospitality.

4. Does Iso Hospitality have any on-site amenities?

Yes, Iso Hospitality offers a pool, fitness center, and on-site restaurant for guests to enjoy.

5. How far is Iso Hospitality from the nearest airport?

Iso Hospitality is located approximately 20 miles from the nearest airport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom