• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Heard Anything About the Next Sat?

In summary, it is typically been November right? But the CN didn't mention it. So would it be different this year? Thanks!
jesusluvsu2005
According to what I know, it's typically been Nov. right? But the CN didn't mention it. So would it be different this year? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Last year, I believe, was the first year that they ever offered it in November! In the past it's always been December. I hope and pray that it's November again, because November is do-able, especially with Stoneware being offered as the special! December is hard, because I don't do a lot of shows in December! I find it hard to get people into doing shows in December, they are always Too busy. Usually PC announces it in the October Newsletter!

Sell a thon has always been in Nov/June for the past 5 yrs I've been in the biz. They usually do have an incentive in Dec for submitting 2 shows or doing X number of sales.

chefsteph07 said:
Sell a thon

Sell a thon. Thank you, I couldn't figure out what SAT meant. :)

chefsteph07 said:
Sell a thon has always been in Nov/June for the past 5 yrs I've been in the biz. They usually do have an incentive in Dec for submitting 2 shows or doing X number of sales.

I don't remember it being in November for FIVE FULL years!! LOL! But hey, whatever! I do know there was a period of time in which it was done in December, and I don't remember much Novembers in which it was, but again, this is my 10th fall season, so my brain can get fuzzy!
I just remember that last year was one of the first years that I sold A LOT during the winter SAT and I remember thinking in the past that it should not be in December, because of Christmas.
Again, all of these years start to run together to me:grumpy:................

the yr before last it was Nov and Dec. not sure what it was the yr before that though. I sure hope it is Nov also.

2005 it was December
2006 it was November
2007 it was November and December

It's hard to do SAT in Dec w/ the Xmas deadline being mid Dec.

cmdtrgd said:
2005 it was December
2006 it was November

If memory serves me correct...it was December years 2001 through 2004 too!

So the change to Nov/Dec in recent years was a BIG Wahoo!

cmdtrgd said:
2005 it was December
2006 it was November

Okay so, I haven't completely lost my mind! 2005 was December then, I don't remember 2006 being November but hey, like I said, fuzzy! But no offense to Steph, but I just knew it couldn't have been 5 years since we had one in December!
Thanks for clarifying that!;)

Newbie here whats a sell-a-thon??

it is a month that PC picks right before our new selling season where we can earn new products. for the fall winter items it was June. They give you a set amount to sell to earn products

Has anyone heard any confirmation of whether SAT will be in Nov? The way my November is shaping up, it would be a really good month for it.

Sell-a-thon is where you earn products for the upcoming new lines if your sales are high enough. Typically, 2 shows gets you a couple of products, $1500 in sales gets you a bigger bundle, $3000 gets you even more and $6000 gets you every product they're bringing out, just like the directors get.

Um ... not exactly ... 07 was my first sell a thon and November was my first month as a consultant so I remember this clearly, but pulled up the Oct. 07 CN to see:

All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and
individual orders placed Nov. 1-30, and submitted no later
than midnight CT on Dec. 5. Qualified Cooking Shows,
Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual
orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward
this promotion.

In December, we got a little heart dish if we had 2 shows, which was a February guest special.

The SAT was announced in the October CN. September focused on Pan-O-Rama and the September specials.

I know WHAT it is. I am just need to know WHEN it is.Thanks though!

I know you do ... but Tammy is the one who asked what it was.Anyway, if tradition holds, they won't feel the need to inform us until October 1, or sooner if we're able to pull up the CN the "sneaky way" this week. Just book November solid b/c it's a stoneware month and no matter what, you won't be disappointed.

I am glad they gave us good Specials for the month.

Does the US have Stoneware as a Host and Guest Special, as well?

U bethcha!!I really hope it's NOT December. That is a hard month to book due to Christmas parties and such ... while November gives people a chance to learn things to make at those parties!

Last year, the cut-off date in AB was Dec. 12 to guarantee delivery before christmas. :(

Di_Can_Cook said:
Just book November solid b/c it's a stoneware month and no matter what, you won't be disappointed.

I am getting the DCB so I will be showing that in October and November shows. Hopefully the October shows will turn into November bookings. November could shape up to be my best month yet. Now that I have a big show I want to strive to make them all that way. Wonder how hard it is to beat $820 each time?

If that's the case, that gives me only 1 weekend to book. And that's assuming anybody wants to even think about PC with everything else they have going in December.

paigev71 said:
I know WHAT it is. I am just need to know WHEN it is.

Thanks though!

She was answering TammyStar, the newbie who asked what it was!:)

Related to Anyone Heard Anything About the Next Sat?

1. What date is the next SAT exam scheduled for?

The next SAT exam is scheduled for March 13, 2021.

2. Will the next SAT be held in person or online?

As of now, the next SAT will be held in person. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this may be subject to change. Please check the College Board website for updates.

3. When is the registration deadline for the next SAT?

The registration deadline for the next SAT is February 12, 2021. Late registration is available until February 23, 2021 for an additional fee.

4. What is the cost to take the next SAT?

The cost to take the SAT is $52 for the standard exam, with an additional $31 for the optional essay. Fee waivers are available for eligible students.

5. Are there any changes to the format of the next SAT?

Yes, the next SAT will have an optional essay section and will not include the optional Subject Tests. Additionally, the exam will be shorter in length, with no essay for the regular SAT and only 20 multiple-choice questions for the SAT Math section. Please check the College Board website for more details and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pc_jessica