• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has my changeover kit shipped with my SAT products?

everything!Yes, it is really cool to be a director. I remember when I became a director and getting all of it at once and so much all for free! How extraordinarily cool....hopefully by spring I'll be receiving...everything!
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, I checked to see if my sat stuff had shipped yet. It has but there are 2 different boxes. One is 8 pounds one is 2 pounds. I saw someone say that the bamboo bowls wouldn't ship until aug 1st. So could one of those be my changeover kit?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

It could be but I would think it's over 2 lbs since there's a pack of 25 catties in there.

where did you find your info? i looked under shipment status but there's nothing there, and i know i earned the 3k level

Oh, I forgot to say that I earned the grinder, salt and bowl. So I am assuming the 2 pounds is the grinder and salt. I'm thinking the 8 pounds would be the changeover. Just wondering if any have received the changeover stuff yet or is it too early for that?
Thanks!

to track it,
go to CC
click on Product Adjustment
get your G number

Go to Fedex.com
Go to tracking and track by reference number
type in your entire number from CC and end 01 on the end

Cathy posted this in another thread

- On CC, click on "Product Adjustment" link on the right (like you're submitting a show adjustment)
- Click on the link "can't remember your show number?"
- In the selection boxes, leave "2008" and "All" and click "Find"
- There, it will list show numbers with your consultant number, a code (K for cooking show, C for catalog show, etc.) and the show number.
- Look for the most recent one (can't remember the code - is it "h"?) and copy it
- Go to FedEx.com and track by reference number
- Paste the number in the ref. # section and add "01" at the end, and then enter your country and zip code
- Your shipment should show if it has been shipped
Just make sure you click on track by reference # at fedex. I was in a hurry and typed it in the regular tracking box and got nothing, then realized my mistake.
HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Cathy posted this in another thread

- On CC, click on "Product Adjustment" link on the right (like you're submitting a show adjustment)
- Click on the link "can't remember your show number?"
- In the selection boxes, leave "2008" and "All" and click "Find"
- There, it will list show numbers with your consultant number, a code (K for cooking show, C for catalog show, etc.) and the show number.
- Look for the most recent one (can't remember the code - is it "h"?) and copy it
- Go to FedEx.com and track by reference number
- Paste the number in the ref. # section and add "01" at the end, and then enter your country and zip code
- Your shipment should show if it has been shipped
Just make sure you click on track by reference # at fedex. I was in a hurry and typed it in the regular tracking box and got nothing, then realized my mistake.
HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the detailed steps! ;)

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Oh, I forgot to say that I earned the grinder, salt and bowl. So I am assuming the 2 pounds is the grinder and salt. I'm thinking the 8 pounds would be the changeover. Just wondering if any have received the changeover stuff yet or is it too early for that?
Thanks!

That is probably correct. My c/o stuff came with my Director pack.

yes, thank you!

i have to whine....my stuff is still picking...i am going out of town tomorrow, so i won't be able to play with my new toys till Tuesday!!!!

Boo Hoo!!!

:)

Actually, if you are a Director your changeover kit is in your large box. But there are 2 boxes for all the products.

so i did this and i have two shows with a G and the weird thing they both say they are change over kits would sell a thon items say the same thing?

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Okay, I checked to see if my sat stuff had shipped yet. It has but there are 2 different boxes. One is 8 pounds one is 2 pounds. I saw someone say that the bamboo bowls wouldn't ship until aug 1st. So could one of those be my changeover kit?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

The 8 lb is the COK b/c I see that under mine and I did not earn anything, so, that is the only thing I am getting.

I am getting a 8 lb and a 5 lb box. So who knows.

I'm not getting anything yet but if they ship it by tomorrow night I should get stuff by Saturday!

pamperedlinda said:
That is probably correct. My c/o stuff came with my Director pack.

oh, don't you just love being a director!! I remember when I became a director and getting all of it at once and so much all for free! How incredibly cool.... hopefully by spring I'll be receiving my directors pack too!:thumbup:

I just tracked mine! Thanks for the reminder Jesusluvsu2005! I get my SAT stuff tomorrown and My Change over kit on Friday! I love getting my new stuff! I just wish I could get the change over kit at the same time, because I get just as excited for it! LOL! I love to read and study!:rolleyes:;)

Oops, I checked wrong! What ever the 8 lb box is on it's way! I should get it tomorrow.

Thanks for the directions.........

I must be related to Moronica cause I just cannot figure it out! LOL!! Oh well....guess I will be surprised!!

wadesgirl said:
Oops, I checked wrong! What ever the 8 lb box is on it's way! I should get it tomorrow.

If you double click on the item # (the one that has your consultant #, then a G and some more #'s) in product adjustment area, you know the # that you used to track it, double click that and it will tell you what is in the box. I did that today, and saw all my new products earned, listed right there! Go check it out and see:thumbup:

My SAT stuff should be here tomorrow - 1.4 pounds (I submitted 2 shows) and my CO I am guessing is the 8 pound box scheduled to arrive Friday -- yay!

Related to Has my changeover kit shipped with my SAT products?

What is the average shipping time for Sat Products?

The average shipping time for Sat Products is 3-5 business days.

Do Sat Products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Sat Products come with a one-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions.

Can I track my Sat Products shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

What should I do if my Sat Products arrive damaged?

If your Sat Products arrive damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and send you a replacement product if necessary.

Are there any additional fees for shipping Sat Products?

No, we offer free standard shipping for all Sat Products. However, expedited shipping options may incur an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • heat123