• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have No Flour/No Sugar Recipes for Pampered Chef Products?

In summary, my new recruit has friends doing no flour/no sugar diets, and is looking for recipes. Can anyone help?
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
My new recruit has friends doing no flour/no sugar diets, and is looking for recipes. Can anyone help?

Sorry, she's right now on her way to Las Vegas, so I don't have any details. I thought, though, I had seen a similar thread previously.

No flour and no sugar?? Where's the flavor??!?!?!

Would the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad be okay? She could just skip the "croutons". What about the White Chicken Chili? That's a toughie - good luck!

Take a batter bowl to the sink. Fill with water. Voila!

What about dip recipes? No flour or sugar in those....

I'm doing South Beach right now (no carbs, no starch, no sugar), and here's what I've been eating:Anything with eggs (fritatta in 10 or 12 inch skillet) and veggies
Bacon on the bar pan
Chicken fajitas without the wrap
lots of salads (egg salad using mix n masher, tuna salad, etc)
Pork tenderloin either in the DCB or in the oven
just some ideas.Depends on how no-sugar they're going on whether the Cheeseburger salad would work (sans croutons, of course), as ketchup has sugar in it.

KristinS said:
I'm doing South Beach right now (no carbs, no starch, no sugar), and here's what I've been eating:

Bacon on the bar pan

I thought South Beach was the one that was low-carb, low-fat...so no bacon. Also known as THE most boring diet I've ever been on. (But, yes, the healthiest, yadda yadda yadda. :yuck:)

I responded before, but for real, here's what you could do.
- the roast chicken in the DCB
- make salsa in the batter bowl with salad chopper, serve with ... I don't know....cucumber slices?
- make the meringue cookies in the Christmas cookbook, but use splenda instead of sugar. Don't dip in chocolate. I just made these last night...very tasty.

South beach is low-fat (I make a lot of turkey bacon), but she didn't say she needed low-fat so I figured I'd throw that in.Also - I had leftover chicken fajita stuff (the chicken and peppers & onions) and it makes a great omelet the next few mornings - no additional seasoning required!I've been using my 8" saute pan every morning for eggs or crepes:South Beach-Friendly Crepes with Ricotta Cocoa Filling:
IngredientsFilling mix * 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
* 1 dash ground cinnamon (cinnamon plus)
* 1 g sugar substitute
* 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder Crepe Mix * 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (cinnamon plus)
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (double strength vanilla)
* 1 (1 g) packet sugar substituteDirections 1. For the crepe mix, beat the eggs in small batter bowl and add the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended using stainless whisk.
2. Warm 8" saute pan over medium heat.
3. Pour a very small amount of the crepe mixture into skillet/pan and cook on medium heat until almost cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, combine together the crepe filling ingredients.
5. Flip crepe and cook just a bit more; put filling mixture in a line down the middle and roll crepe over top and cook until done.
6. *You can also flip this like a pancake and top it with the ricotta filling, rather than rolling it over.
7. *Top with sprinkled ground cinnamon, sugar free syrup or a squirt of Redi Whip, optional.Recipe taken from RecipeZaar. As a side note, he uses all the batter to make one crepe, which really makes like a thick, eggy pancake. If you want more traditional "crepe" texture, use just a tiny amount of batter in your saute pan. When I make these (frequently!) I usually get 5 crepes and can split the filling to put a little in each.That recipe is for one serving only. Here's the link:
http://www.recipezaar.com/111066

Wow!! These are great suggestions. Thanks, ladies! Keep them coming. And, I agree - where's the flavor?? I guess not everyone is a foodie like us!

pampchefsarah said:
And, I agree - where's the flavor?? I guess not everyone is a foodie like us!

I'm a foodie, but had to quench my appetite for carbs/sugar or keep packing on the pounds :blushing:

I'm constantly trying to find good low-carb, low-sugar recipes, but there are so many limitations.

Oh - Greek Salads are on my list, too, using our Greek Rub in Balsamic vinegar & oil as a dressing.

You can still be a foodie and not eat all the junk :) As long as she stays away from the baked goods she should be ok. Use lots of veggies to demo the mandoline, knives, chopper, cutting boards, and make a dip to go with them.

Apple Berry Salsa
Aspargus wrapped in bacon
I am sure there are many more suggestions here...drawing a blank

1. What Pampered Chef products can I use for no flour/no sugar recipes?

There are several Pampered Chef products that can be used for no flour/no sugar recipes, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Manual Food Processor. These products are designed to help you cook healthier meals without sacrificing flavor.

2. Do you have any recipes that use Pampered Chef products and are free of flour and sugar?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website that use Pampered Chef products and are free of flour and sugar. You can also find these recipes in our cookbooks or by attending one of our virtual cooking classes.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products if I am following a no flour/no sugar diet?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to help you cook healthier meals, and many of them can be used for no flour/no sugar recipes. Just make sure to follow the recipe closely and use appropriate substitutions if needed.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically for making no flour/no sugar recipes?

While we don't have any products specifically designed for no flour/no sugar recipes, our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. Our Deluxe Air Fryer and Manual Food Processor are great for making healthier versions of your favorite dishes.

5. Can I modify existing Pampered Chef recipes to make them no flour/no sugar?

Yes, you can definitely modify our existing recipes to make them no flour/no sugar. Simply use appropriate substitutions, such as almond flour or honey, and adjust the measurements accordingly. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with modifying recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Kevin Ranoldo