• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a List of Top 10 Products?

In summary, the woman was looking for ideas for a fundraiser for a lady who runs a travelling basketball team. She listed some products that these teenagers and their families might use. Some of the products included a pizza stone, a cutting board, measuring cups, scrapers, an ice cream dipper, and a rice cooker. Some of the products were mentioned in that order, others were not. The woman said that she would like some other ideas to add to the list.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I am planning a fundraiser for a lady who's husband runs a travelling basketball team for teenagers in Chicago and she thought it might be helpful to make a list of the top 10 products that these kids and their families could use.

She wanted the pizza stone on there because the teens eat lots of pizza. Didn't know if anyone had other ideas that would be good for the list - any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks everyone,

Val

Food Chopper, #2863 8" Executive Saute Pan; #1321 New Deep Covered Baker; #2758 Smooth Edged Can Opener; Pizza Party Set #2124;
#2730 Ice Cream Dipper; #2575 Garlic Press; #2225 Measure-All Cup;
#2230 Classic Batter Bowl; #1778 Easy Accent Decorator. Not necessarily in that order, and mainly to give a variety of price levels of our most popular items. Remember we sold out on #1321 and it is a time saver product. I can always count on a second meal from the items I prepare in it: i.e. Roast Chicken; 3 one pound Pork Tenderloins; Bread Pudding etc.

I'll have to admit that these are not exactly my top ten but if I were trying to please a variety of folks it would be my cross section selections.

Wow - thanks for such great ideas! They sound like good choices and cover lots of ground and price levels too.

Anyone have others to add?

apple wedger (healthy snacks)
micro-cooker (reheating)
pizza stone
cutting board
prep bowls (leftovers)
batter bowl or stainless steel bowls (has top for storage too)
ice cream dipper
measuring cups
scrapers

Good luck.

all my answer are took, but good luck!!!!

Rice Cooker for those dorm rooms and people who like things quick.

Fluted Cake Pan (Show case 1-2-3 Cake)

Love the other ideas posted

I had thought of saying the Rice Cooker. It is great for heating up anything.
I also used the Uncle Ben's Rice Pudding mix in it on Friday and it was marvelous. I did have to extend the cooking time longer than I had expected but it was so good. Worth the wait. Of course, my favorite is the almost instant chocolate cake in 8 to 10 minutes, and then let it rest for ten minutes, and then put a couple of tablespoons of prepared frosting on it to
melt down over the sides. It looks so gourmet and is so moist.

1. What are the top 10 products from Pampered Chef?

The top 10 products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, Stoneware, Food Chopper, and the Deep Covered Baker. Other popular products include the Garlic Press, Cutting Edge Food Chopper, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can you recommend the best Pampered Chef products for beginner cooks?

For beginner cooks, we recommend the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and the Mix 'N Scraper. These versatile and easy-to-use products are perfect for beginners who are just starting to explore their culinary skills.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are great for meal prep?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for meal prep, such as the Power Chef System, Salad Chopper, and the Flexible Cutting Mats. These products make chopping, slicing, and dicing ingredients quick and easy for meal prepping.

4. What are the top-selling Pampered Chef products for baking?

Some of our top-selling products for baking include the Stoneware, Decorating Bag Set, and the Pastry Blender. These products are designed to make baking easier and more efficient, giving you professional results every time.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are great for gift-giving?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift sets that are perfect for any occasion. Some popular gift sets include the Stoneware Set, the Grill Master Set, and the Ultimate Tool Set. We also offer gift cards for those who want to give the gift of choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
batroark
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampered1224