• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Had Luck Sending Out Letters to Realtors?

In summary, to send letters to realtors as a Pampered Chef consultant, gather a list of local realtors, craft a personalized letter, and follow up with a phone call or visit. Offering special incentives or discounts can attract realtors. Focus on quick and easy products for busy realtors and showcase products for entertaining. Partnering with multiple realtors is encouraged, but prioritize building relationships. Make the letter stand out by personalizing it, highlighting benefits, and including a special offer or link to your website.
Princess
Anyone had luck sending out letters to realtors?

I had one realtor take me up on it, only because he's MY realtor that I'm currently working with. What I found really interesting is that he normally gets restaurant gift certificates at a 25% discount. So...realtors may be reluctant to purchase PC gift certificates or products at full price. Something to think about if you do send out letters and follow up.

I think it reaaly depends on what realators give as gifts, i have talked to a few whose realator did not give them anything to a dinner in a box to a garage door opener

Nope, I've had no luck at all. I even sent out 35 letters and no takers. :rolleyes:

What about the possibility of having an insert in a welcome package? Has anyone tried that?

Hmmmm, I have thought of this as well. I had never, however, thought of an insert in the welcome letters they give out to their clients. I will have to figure that one out. LOL

I am just getting started, so any avenue I can get business from is a great idea. LOL

I just got back from a Women's Show and spoke with a realtor. I mentioned the PC gift certificates and she seemed interested. She said that she also likes to give gifts. So I was thinking of putting together a few items, maybe one of the gift sets for her to use as house warming gifts and of course put in a card for a free kitchen show, to stock the kitchen or for a housewarming!

1. How do I go about sending out letters to realtors as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to gather a list of local realtors in your area. You can do this by searching online or reaching out to your network for recommendations. Then, craft a personalized letter introducing yourself, your business, and the benefits of partnering with Pampered Chef. You can either print and mail the letters or send them via email. Make sure to follow up with a phone call or in-person visit to build a relationship with the realtor.

2. Do I need to offer special incentives or discounts for realtors?

While it's not mandatory, offering a special incentive or discount can be a great way to attract realtors. They are often busy and may be more likely to partner with you if they feel like they are getting a good deal. Consider offering a free product or a discount on their first order to entice them to try Pampered Chef.

3. What types of products should I showcase to realtors?

Realtors are often on-the-go and may not have a lot of time for cooking elaborate meals. Focus on products that are quick and easy to use, such as our microwave cookware or cookbooks with fast and simple recipes. You can also highlight products that are great for entertaining, as realtors often host open houses and events.

4. Can I partner with multiple realtors at once?

Absolutely! In fact, partnering with multiple realtors can increase your chances of success. However, make sure to prioritize building strong relationships with each realtor individually. This will show that you value their business and are willing to work with them to achieve mutual success.

5. What should I include in the letter to make it stand out?

Make sure to personalize the letter by addressing the realtor by name and mentioning any common connections or interests you may have. Focus on the benefits of partnering with Pampered Chef, such as saving time and money in the kitchen, and how it can benefit their business. You can also include a special offer or a link to your website for them to learn more about your products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • ChefJoyJ