• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Luck With Realtor Gift Sets?

I think that is a very creative idea on your part........ It lets the realtors know in your area that you sell PC annd you would love to help them with getting something for their clients when they close on their home.I did the realtor thing in my town and in an adjoining town. My first approach was to just drop off a package to the agency as a whole. Then I tried it by making each agent at several agencies an individual packet. My fliers were very professional and inventive (even if I say so myself). The only thing that it got me (and yes I made follow-up calls) was a loss of 50 or more catalogs, a ream of paper, an empty ink cartridge
Trish1953
Silver Member
Has anyone used a flyer or method for increasing sales by going through realtors' offices? I thought I would drop some goodies by a few offices but hate to re-invent the wheel. I want something that has pictures of new products and new prices. Thanks.

Trish

I think that is a very creative idea on your part........ It lets the realtors know in your area that you sell PC annd you would love to help them with getting something for their clients when they close on their home.

I did the realtor thing in my town and in an adjoining town. My first approach was to just drop off a package to the agency as a whole. Then I tried it by making each agent at several agencies an individual packet. My fliers were very professional and inventive (even if I say so myself). The only thing that it got me (and yes I made follow-up calls) was a loss of 50 or more catalogs, a ream of paper, an empty ink cartridge from my printer, and several gallons of gas. My cousin is a very successful realtor with her own company in a different state. When I approached her with the idea she was very complimentary on my packet but her thing was that she does not give "thank you gifts" to her clients...she just gives them "excellent service" So that was my experience. I hate to sound like a "Negative Nellie" but it was just really discouraging to me.

I just sent out a letter and catalog to about 20 realators in my area, but have heard nothing back from them yet (fingers crossed). When I presented this idea to this board there was alot of negative feedback on it, but I gave it a try anyways. MY thoughts were I'm in a small town and maybe that would be a plus for me, we'll see. I'm going to attach the letter I sent...it doesn't have pictures so I'm not really sure what you are wanting to put together.....Good Luck!

Attachments

• Realtor letter.doc
    140 KB · Views: 490
I have had great success with 2 realtor buying gifts for their clients. They attended a show I did and were interested in the Celebrate plate and Slice n Serve. They bought 8 plates on the spot and made an appointment for me to come and see them and present my ideas on gift ideas. As a courtesy I also make them up as a gift basket with all my info included.

I print this on letter head that has 4 product images at the top. I present this letter, a catalog and the gift list. I believe that I found the basics of this letter on here. But I had it tweaked to fit who I am.

If you want a copy of the gift list email me. I can't see to get it to attach.

We all know growing your business happens best by word of mouth. How do you meet the challenge of staying on people’s minds after you’ve rendered service? What is a great way to stay on your client’s minds for years to come?

Pamper Your Clients!

Join realtors all across the country who participate in the “Pamper Your Clients” program with The Pampered Chef®! Give a gift sure to become a timeless reminder as it gets used again and again. Business cards get tossed or tacked to bulletin boards. A Pampered Chef stone gets used everyday!

Here are the many ways you can use this new program to meet your gift giving needs:

 Send one item or a basket full of items
 Send products great for families or empty nesters
 Purchase client specific items or buy a lot of one item to give to every client
 Choose your shipment method -- to you or your client
 For a personal touch, have them shipped to me. I’ll create a gift basket and deliver it to you
 Every time you place an order over $150 you will earn a 10% discount on every purchase for the next 12 months.

The Pampered Chef® is all about making our customer’s lives easier and more fun in the kitchen. We bring friends and families together at mealtime. The Pampered Chef® is known world wide for its high quality kitchen tools, cookware and stoneware. Any way you choose to use this program, you will give quality gifts and leave a lasting impression on your clients and the kitchens in their new homes.

Take advantage of this program. Give me a call. We will discuss your needs and my ideas. Further, join this program and become one of my “Preferred Customers.” I’ll refer my relocating clients to you as a look to fill their realty needs.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant,

Keri Carroll
317-884-2988
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/lovetocook64

Keri, that is a fantastic letter. As a Realtor, I can say that it would peak my interest, without a doubt.I'd love to see your gift list. Thanks!

Last edited:
Lost EmailSomeone asked me to send my gift list to them but my computer had a brain blimp before I could get to their email address. I don't want to leave anyone out, so if you requested a copy and have not received it email me again. Sorry for the trouble but you know computers before 8 AM they haven't had their java yet.:(

Thanks so much for sending your Gift List to me, Keri. Looks great!

Flyer with picturesI took the letter from above & made a flyer with a few pictures!

Attachments

• Realtor.doc
    109 KB · Views: 464
I dont see why you cant approach realators especially since they call you to see about selling your house

When you want some one to email you something it is faster if you click on their names you can select email and send them your request. Otherwise your request might get lost on the thread.

ChefSteph06 said:
I took the letter from above & made a flyer with a few pictures!

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

lovetocook64 said:
I have had great success with 2 realtor buying gifts for their clients. They attended a show I did and were interested in the Celebrate plate and Slice n Serve. They bought 8 plates on the spot and made an appointment for me to come and see them and present my ideas on gift ideas. As a courtesy I also make them up as a gift basket with all my info included.

I print this on letter head that has 4 product images at the top. I present this letter, a catalog and the gift list. I believe that I found the basics of this letter on here. But I had it tweaked to fit who I am.

If you want a copy of the gift list email me. I can't see to get it to attach.

I love your letter! I actually just took my house off the market and I have been flooded with realtors wanting to relist my home. So I figured I would take that opportunity to fill their mailboxes too. :) Would you please email me your gift list? pamperedpea****@yahoo.com Thank you very much!

I thought that some sort of gift for the client was par for the course. The average comission around here is about 15K so I would think they would be happy to give you a small housewarming gift. My realtor gave us one when we moved in to this house. Maybe I am wrong.

Kristi

I think it would be more successful if you got your "in" with the female realtors, then marketed the packages to the male realtors. The females probably enjoy shopping for the gift while the male realtors want to make a phone call and be done.

Tell them that all they have to do is call you up and tell you that they need a $50 gift basket (or $100, or $200!) and you will take care of the rest. Unbox the products to make a great basket, stick the product use and care cards in the bottom of the basket, wrap it up with a letter stating that this is a gift from their realtor, please contact you for warranty issues or usage tips. Deliver it to their door so you can ooh and aah over their new kitchen and how they need to have thier friends over to see it. You'll do all the cooking for them!

1. How can I purchase a Realtor Gift Set from Pampered Chef?

To purchase a Realtor Gift Set from Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Our consultants can help you find the perfect gift set for your realtor, or you can browse and purchase gift sets directly from our website.

2. What types of gift sets do you offer for realtors?

We offer a variety of gift sets for realtors, including kitchen tools and accessories, cookware sets, and personalized gift sets. Our gift sets are designed to help realtors prepare delicious meals for themselves and their clients, while also promoting their brand and business.

3. Can I customize the gift set with my realtor's logo or information?

Yes, most of our gift sets can be personalized with your realtor's logo or information. This adds a special touch and helps promote their business. Our consultants can assist you with customizing your gift set or you can use our online design tool to create your own personalized gift set.

4. Is there a discount for ordering multiple Realtor Gift Sets?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our Realtor Gift Sets. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your order and receive a discounted price. We also offer flexible shipping options for larger orders.

5. Can the gift sets be shipped directly to my realtor?

Yes, we offer direct shipping for our Realtor Gift Sets. This is a great option if you are ordering multiple gift sets for different realtors. We can also include a personalized note with the gift set, making it a convenient and thoughtful gift for your realtor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • obxchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Chef Michelle D