1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Anyone had luck sending out letters to realtors?

1. Princess

Princess Member

Anyone had luck sending out letters to realtors?

Nov 11, 2005
  2. Kristen

Kristen Member

I had one realtor take me up on it, only because he's MY realtor that I'm currently working with. What I found really interesting is that he normally gets restaurant gift certificates at a 25% discount. So...realtors may be reluctant to purchase PC gift certificates or products at full price. Something to think about if you do send out letters and follow up.

Nov 11, 2005
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I think it reaaly depends on what realators give as gifts, i have talked to a few whose realator did not give them anything to a dinner in a box to a garage door opener

Nov 11, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Nope, I've had no luck at all. I even sent out 35 letters and no takers. :rolleyes:

Nov 11, 2005
  5. AmyjonesPC

AmyjonesPC Member

What about the possibility of having an insert in a welcome package? Has anyone tried that?

Nov 11, 2005
  6. Hmmmm, I have thought of this as well. I had never, however, thought of an insert in the welcome letters they give out to their clients. I will have to figure that one out. LOL

I am just getting started, so any avenue I can get business from is a great idea. LOL

7. AmyjonesPC

AmyjonesPC Member

I just got back from a Women's Show and spoke with a realtor. I mentioned the PC gift certificates and she seemed interested. She said that she also likes to give gifts. So I was thinking of putting together a few items, maybe one of the gift sets for her to use as house warming gifts and of course put in a card for a free kitchen show, to stock the kitchen or for a housewarming!

Nov 13, 2005
Have something to add?