• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Goin' to the Regional Meeting

In summary, the Regional Meeting is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in a specific region. It provides training, networking opportunities, and updates on new products and promotions. The meeting is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants in the designated region and requires registration and a fee. The location and date of the meeting varies each year and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your team leader. It is recommended to bring a notebook, pen, and any provided materials, as well as business cards for networking. There is no specific dress code, but it is recommended to dress comfortably and professionally, with many consultants choosing to wear Pampered Chef branded clothing or accessories to show their support for the company.
DanielleQ
in Sacramento, CA? Just curious.

I will be there! I can't wait! Are you going?

Me me me!!!

I was going to go, but I just got this long term sub position that I really shouldn't take any time off. I am kinda wavering but most likely a no.I would really love to meet some of you ladies!

sfdavis918 said:
I will be there! I can't wait! Are you going?

I am! How are you?

I have to work or else I'd totally go just to meet some of the people I've "known" for so long!

Its too far away (3hrs+) for me to leave my daughter with a babysitter for a whole day plus worry about my son at school. DH is at school/work all day. :-( PLEASE give us updates when you get back!

I'm going! .. looking forward to it. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
Its too far away (3hrs+) for me to leave my daughter with a babysitter for a whole day plus worry about my son at school. DH is at school/work all day. :-( PLEASE give us updates when you get back!

I'll type up my notes that evening. How does that sound?

Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass Coming To Sacramento!!!Wahoo ! ! ! ! !

Count me in! I just finished registering.:sing: It'll be so cool to have Jean there!:chef:

I will be there!! Worked out great for me I have class as Sac State that night at 5, so I'll already be in Sac, and won't have to miss anything!
YIPPEE!!
I'm such an information whore!

Yippeee!!!! I can't wait!

Related to Anyone Goin' to the Regional Meeting

1. What is the purpose of the Regional Meeting?

The Regional Meeting is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in a specific region. Its purpose is to provide training, networking opportunities, and updates on new products and promotions.

2. Who can attend the Regional Meeting?

The Regional Meeting is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants in the designated region. Consultants must register and pay a registration fee to attend.

3. Where and when will the Regional Meeting take place?

The location and date of the Regional Meeting varies each year. You can find this information on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

4. What should I bring to the Regional Meeting?

It is recommended to bring a notebook, pen, and any materials provided by your team leader or Pampered Chef. You may also want to bring business cards to network with other consultants.

5. Is there a dress code for the Regional Meeting?

There is no specific dress code, but it is recommended to dress comfortably and professionally. Many consultants choose to wear Pampered Chef branded clothing or accessories to show their pride and support for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • sarahlegare