• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Still Waiting for Their Co Kit?

V
vwpamperedchef
I haven't gotten mine yet...and when I did the track on FedEx it says the same thing "arrived at Carol Stream, IL". It shipped on Jan. 29.

Just wondered if I am the last one to get mine...:confused:

Call HO. They'll reship it. Once in a while a shipment will get missed.

Sounds like it may have gotten hung up in the system - I've had that happen before. You need to make a call or send an email. I'd be DYING if I was the only one who didn't have my CO pkg!:eek::p

Luckily my directior is AWESOME! and she offered me whatever I needed. But yes, I am dying... I will call tomorrow as then it will be one week. I don't want to see pushy.

Becky - It looks like we're following each other around with the same answers! Glad we're agreeing. :p

or maybe ill call today---I am anxious!

Vanessa - wait until today, I just got mine last night and I'm in WI, not too far from HO.They said they'd ship all by 2/4.

Thanks Janet, I knew it was around the date----plus HO is a 5.5-6.5 hour wait.

UPDATE:: I called yesterday and the lady said they would over night it to me. Funny thing is, FedEx came today already with my supply order and you guessed it, NO CO KIT! I don;t know how that works (if FedEx will come around again) but I am not holding my breath.

Plus, when I got my supply order there were NO SALES RECEIPTS in there.........aren't they supposed to come with your first supply order?

I am so fed up!

1. What is a Co Kit and why am I waiting for it?

A Co Kit is a collection of materials that are used for a specific scientific experiment or study. It could contain tools, chemicals, or other necessary items. You are likely waiting for your Co Kit because it is needed for your current research project.

2. Why haven't I received my Co Kit yet?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received your Co Kit yet. It could be delayed in shipping, there may have been an error in the delivery address, or there could be a backlog of orders at the company you ordered it from. You may want to contact the company to inquire about the status of your order.

3. What does it mean when the tracking information says my Co Kit arrived at Carol Stream, IL?

Carol Stream, IL is a shipping hub for many companies. It is possible that your Co Kit was initially shipped from a different location and then arrived at Carol Stream for further sorting and distribution. It does not necessarily mean that your Co Kit is stuck or delayed in Carol Stream.

4. Is it common for shipping information to not update for several days?

Yes, it is not uncommon for shipping information to not update for a few days. This could be due to delays in transit, weekend or holiday schedules, or other factors that may impact the shipping process. As long as the estimated delivery date has not passed, there is likely no cause for concern.

5. Am I the last one to receive my Co Kit?

It is impossible to determine if you are the last one to receive your Co Kit without knowing the total number of orders and their shipping dates. However, even if you are one of the last to receive it, there is no need to worry as long as you receive it within the estimated delivery date provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • lacychef