• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols...

In summary, "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." is a popular holiday song from the band Pentatonix. It is sung by the a cappella group and is featured on their Christmas album, "The Best of Pentatonix Christmas". There are also other versions of the song available, including a live performance and fan-made covers. It can be purchased and streamed on various music platforms.
lisa717
ON HOLD at the HO right now? Ho-Hum...Jingle bells....

Must not be.....fa la la la la la

LOL!

Speaking of Christmas Carols, did anyone hear the new version of "Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley and Martina McBride? There's a whole album of Elvis Presley Christmas duets. May have to get it! :)

I've been listening to Christmas music off and on since late October. (I don't imagine anyone's surprised.) I purchased a new Christmas CD on Halloween, just because I liked the title it's Let It Snow, Baby . . . Let It Reindeer! by Relient K. It's a good CD.

That is a cute title!

PChefPEI said:
LOL!

Speaking of Christmas Carols, did anyone hear the new version of "Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley and Martina McBride? There's a whole album of Elvis Presley Christmas duets. May have to get it! :)

I just heard this today. It thought it was great! ooh, a whole cd, maybe Santa will be putting that in my stocking!

What is "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..."?

"Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." is a popular holiday song from the band Pentatonix. It was released in 2019 and has gained widespread popularity during the Christmas season.

Who sings "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..."?

"Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." is sung by the a cappella group, Pentatonix. They are known for their unique arrangements and covers of popular songs, especially during the holiday season.

What album is "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." featured on?

"Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." is featured on Pentatonix's Christmas album, "The Best of Pentatonix Christmas". This album includes a mix of their original holiday songs and classic covers.

Are there any other versions of "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..."?

Yes, there are a few other versions of "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." available. One is a live version performed by Pentatonix on their YouTube channel. There are also a few fan-made covers and remixes of the song.

Can I purchase or stream "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..."?

Yes, "Anyone Else Listening to Xmas Carols..." is available for purchase and streaming on various music platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon Music. It can also be purchased as part of Pentatonix's Christmas album, "The Best of Pentatonix Christmas".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies