• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Have Cel Phone Through Pampered Perks?

In summary, people who have Sprint service hate them because the phones are not good and the service is not good. People who have Sprint service like the free minutes and the free evenings.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was looking at the web site and was thinking about the Sprint phone. Only thing is, people I know who have had Sprint hate them.

I've had a cel phone through my day job for a while ... but now it's broken and has been for a while. I use the phone sparingly because it's a company thing.

I DO like the free minutes after 7.

I think I'd be on the phone more often if I had my own cel.

I've had Sprint service for years now. I was looking at renewing our contract when I signed up for PC. I wouldn't have kept with Spring just for the discount, though it is nice. I stayed with Sprint thanks to their improved plans. DH and I each have our own phones and share minutes at a very reasonable rate. His phone is free and we can add phones on if we wanted to for reasonable cost. The free evenings starting at 7pm is AWESOME. It used to start at 9pm which wasn't very convenient... 7pm is great though, I can get a lot of calls done for 'free' and of course weekends are always free. Also if you know someone else with Sprint, calls are free to them too... so calls to each other (DH & I) are free (they didn't used to be and it was a major gripe of mine)... AND our friend also has Sprint for her cell so her calls are free too! Don't know how coverage is in your area but ours is decent and actually was better when we got new phones this past upgrade. We've had service in wooded areas that other folks with Verizon and AT&T didn't... I also love their online site.. very easy to navigate and you can do a lot from there including pay your bill online, add on services and even buy accessories and phones. Check out all the deals online, chat with friends and see how they like their cell service and who they have. Most major carriers have about the same kind of deals with small variations. Write down what you feel are the things you'd want and need in a cell phone and see what companies can do that for you... like I said, you might not want the discount to drive your decision but for me it was a [minor] factor.

I have mine through Pampered Perks, signed up for it as soon as they announced it, I cannot remember how much of a discount it actually is, I think it's like 5 or 8 percent..but hey a little is better than none!

I had Nextel/Sprint before they became a Pampered Perks Partner - I like Nextel, don't see us changing anytime soon - and now, through Pampered Perks, I save an extra 17% on my bill!:thumbup:Edited to correct my percentage - from 11 to 17%!

Last edited:
We already had Sprint, so signing up for the perks was just like free money. The online information said the discount was going to be about 10 %, I think, but after I called in and got it set up the discount is 17%! I guess it is more complicated than a flat % off, but it seems to work in my favor!It did take a really long time to get it activated - I signed up as soon as I heard about it (January), and it is just now hitting the account!

You're kidding!

Checked out the web site ... the discount is about $5 a month over what I'd pay with Alltell or Verizon. The other day, Verizon seemed to have better freebies.

Anybody I know who used to be with Sprint is now with one of those two.

I'd hate to be in a 2-year-contract waiting for it to end ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
You're kidding!

Checked out the web site ... the discount is about $5 a month over what I'd pay with Alltell or Verizon. The other day, Verizon seemed to have better freebies.

Anybody I know who used to be with Sprint is now with one of those two.

I'd hate to be in a 2-year-contract waiting for it to end ...

I guess it depends on what you want and where you live. Nextel/Sprint is what we like the best. And we had a shared account before the perks deal which was already good - so the 17% discount makes it a really sweet deal.

I love sprint. I get $5 off my bill now that I have the perks.

Related to Anybody Have Cel Phone Through Pampered Perks?

1. What is the Pampered Perks program?

The Pampered Perks program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for various activities, such as sales, recruiting, and training, which can then be redeemed for rewards and benefits.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Perks program?

As a consultant, you are automatically enrolled in the Pampered Perks program. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website to access your rewards and track your points.

3. What rewards can I earn through the Pampered Perks program?

The Pampered Perks program offers a variety of rewards, including free products, discounts on business tools, and even trips and experiences. The available rewards may change periodically, so be sure to check the website for the most up-to-date offerings.

4. How do I earn points through the Pampered Perks program?

Points can be earned through various activities, such as making sales, recruiting new consultants, and completing training courses. The number of points earned may vary depending on the activity and any promotions or bonuses currently available.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the Pampered Perks program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the Pampered Perks program. It is a free rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants as a way to thank them for their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Morvin
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies