• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money on Cell Phone Plan Upgrades with Sprint - Merry Christmas to Me!"

In summary, there are a few ways to save money on your cell phone plan upgrade with Sprint. This may include taking advantage of current deals or promotions, switching to a lower-cost plan, negotiating for a better rate, or trading in your old phone. The specific requirements for a discounted upgrade may vary, so it's best to check with Sprint directly. You can keep your current phone when upgrading, but may need to trade it in for certain deals. Your monthly bill may increase depending on the specifics of the upgrade, but there may also be additional fees and charges to consider. It's important to carefully review the details and ask questions before finalizing the transaction.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
My contract was up with AT&T and so I upgraded and renewed my contract. I got a Blackberry for free and my husband a new phone for free as well. BUT my new service was going to be over $150 a month (just adding the upgrades I needed).

I started browsing through Sprint (something I should have done first!). Their plans are sooooo much more affordable! I cancelled my upgrade, returned my phones and switched over to Sprint. My husband and I got Rant phones and unlimited texting and data for WAY cheaper than AT&T could offer. They even commented on what a great deal Sprint had to offer when I called to cancel!

We got our phones last week and have been very happy. Well, today I received in the mail two ear pieces, two phone skins and $100 in gas cards as a thank you!!:eek: How awesome!!!

Did you go through CC? Sprint is one of our "pampered perks."

Of course!

Cool Jessica! Congrats! :)

Do you have great coverage in all areas? My Recruit got a Cricket phone since they can't get on a regular cell phone plan due to bankruptcy issues. She can only use this phone in her town...not 15 miles away in my town or any other towns. It does take voicemails when she is not in her "area" so that does help! It just seems wasteful to me!

Yes, I went out of town this weekend and worked great!

yup we had cricket a long time ago and it does only have local coverage,

1. How can I save money on my cell phone plan upgrade with Sprint?

There are a few ways to save money on your cell phone plan upgrade with Sprint. One option is to take advantage of any current deals or promotions that Sprint may be offering. You can also consider switching to a lower-cost plan that still meets your needs, or negotiating with Sprint to see if they can offer you a better rate. Finally, you can trade in your old phone for credit towards your new upgrade.

2. Are there any specific requirements to qualify for a discounted cell phone plan upgrade with Sprint?

The specific requirements for a discounted cell phone plan upgrade with Sprint may vary depending on the promotion or deal. Generally, you may need to be a current Sprint customer with a certain type of plan or a certain number of lines in order to qualify. It's best to check with Sprint directly or visit their website for the most up-to-date information on eligibility requirements.

3. Can I keep my current phone when upgrading my cell phone plan with Sprint?

Yes, you can keep your current phone when upgrading your cell phone plan with Sprint. However, if you are looking to take advantage of a trade-in deal or credit towards your new phone, you will need to trade in your old phone. If you own your current phone outright, you can also choose to sell it or use it as a backup device.

4. Will my monthly bill increase if I upgrade my cell phone plan with Sprint?

It depends on the specifics of your upgrade. If you are upgrading to a more expensive plan or adding additional features, your monthly bill may increase. However, if you are simply upgrading to a newer version of your current plan, your bill may stay the same or even decrease if you are taking advantage of a promotion or discount.

5. Are there any additional fees or charges associated with upgrading my cell phone plan with Sprint?

Yes, there may be some additional fees or charges associated with upgrading your cell phone plan with Sprint. These could include activation fees, upgrade fees, or taxes. It's important to carefully review the details of your upgrade and ask any questions you may have before finalizing the transaction to avoid any surprises on your bill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
patty42240
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies