• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Suggestions for a Brownie Dessert??

In summary, the molten skillet brownie needs milk and or ice cream to even it out, and the Tuxedo Brownies look delicious.
heat123
Silver Member
I made the choc. molten skillet brownie for my family tonight, they liked it but said it definitely needed to be served with milk and or icecream to even the richness out. I have a bunco show that I want to keep simple and do some kind of simple brownie recipe in our skillet to show off cookware. Anyone have suggestions?

thanks!

brownieI have been doing the turtle fudge skillet cake. Everybody loves that.

what about creamy mint brownie?It sounds simple! Has anyone ever tried this one? It sounds yummy since I love mint!

I've never made that but at our cluster meeting this week, we each picked a recipe to make and bring. Gina (a fellow chef success-er! :) ) made the Berries and Cream Brownie Squares, which were REALLY good!

I agree, the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie is best with ice cream since it is very rich. I made the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake three times over the weekend at shows. Yum!

With the molten brownie, I found that it is critical to add the nuts. They, too, help cut the richness. If not with ice cream, how about some cool whip or even whipped cream in a can? It's delicious that way!

Love,
Rachel

Brownie RecipeThe Tuxedo Brownies look delicious. And simple to make. :)

Everyone loves the Tiramisu Brownie Squares in the All The Best Cookbook!

modify recipe
RachelNguyen said:
With the molten brownie, I found that it is critical to add the nuts. They, too, help cut the richness. If not with ice cream, how about some cool whip or even whipped cream in a can? It's delicious that way!

Love,
Rachel

I've been doing this recipe, but the cook time was killing me because 35 minutes is a long time and people want to get going. Also, some microwaves are more powerful than others and 2 cup of water with the chocolate sauce can still boil over in the large microcooker. So, my solution to both was to cut the water to 1.5 cups. That reduces the cook time to about 25 minutes and gets rid of the boil over risk.

great in the summer
BethCooks4U said:
Everyone loves the Tiramisu Brownie Squares in the All The Best Cookbook!

I love doing this recipe in the summer because it's a no bake, so the host doesn't have to crank the A/C. Also, this one tastes great, even if you accidently forget the cheesecake pudding. :)

Bake time..
PamperedByJulie said:
I've been doing this recipe, but the cook time was killing me because 35 minutes is a long time and people want to get going. Also, some microwaves are more powerful than others and 2 cup of water with the chocolate sauce can still boil over in the large microcooker. So, my solution to both was to cut the water to 1.5 cups. That reduces the cook time to about 25 minutes and gets rid of the boil over risk.

When a recipe has a long bake time such as the molten skillet brownie, I always put it in the oven as my guests are arriving at the show. Thus the brownie is baking while we are doing introductions, talking about products, and possibly another recipe. I talk about the cookware for this demo a good 10 minutes...guess that is why I already have over 2000 points! I have a piece of the professional and executive we pass around.

I prefer this recipe as a second recipe or a B recipe.

What is the best way to make brownies more decadent?

One great way to make brownies more decadent is to add a layer of chocolate ganache on top. Simply melt chocolate chips with heavy cream and spread over cooled brownies. You can also sprinkle some sea salt on top for an extra gourmet touch.

How can I incorporate fruit into my brownie dessert?

Fruit can be a delicious addition to brownies. You can mix chopped fruit, such as strawberries or bananas, into the batter before baking. You can also top your brownies with a fruit compote or serve them with a side of fresh berries.

What are some creative toppings for brownie sundaes?

The possibilities for brownie sundae toppings are endless! Some popular options include hot fudge, caramel sauce, whipped cream, chopped nuts, and sprinkles. You can also get creative and add your own unique toppings, such as cookie dough chunks or crushed candy bars.

Can I make brownies without using an oven?

Yes, you can make delicious brownies without using an oven. One option is to use a slow cooker, which will give you a moist and fudgy result. You can also try making brownies in a microwave, although the texture may be slightly different.

What is a good gluten-free substitute for flour in brownies?

For those who are gluten-free, almond flour or coconut flour are great substitutes for regular flour in brownie recipes. These flours will add a slightly different flavor and texture, but still result in delicious and indulgent brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies