• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any New Merrill Items at Conference?

In summary, Merrill had new products available at their Conference, including a white shirt with dots across the top, a new yellow short sleeve shirt, and a stainless steel water bottle. They ran out of the white shirt with dots the first day, and the selection of logo wear is a bit limited.
DeeDee616
I've seen on the new products PC has, and heard about the calendars, but haven't read anywhere about what Merrill was offering at Conference? Anything new?

New white shirt with Dots across the top to match our dots! So Cute!

Green lunch bag that they were giving for orders over $70....(mine was $127) they ran out while I was in line THE FIRST DAY! :(

There was a new yellow short sleeve shirt. I almost got it, but thought the logo didn't stand out as much as I'd like.

Is Merrill the only place that carries logo wear? I think the selection is a bit limited, but I'm anxious to see the white with dots shirt.

lpacker said:
Is Merrill the only place that carries logo wear? I think the selection is a bit limited, but I'm anxious to see the white with dots shirt.

Yes, Merrill is the only authorized logo items vendor.

===
There were some shirts and things that were new. Merrill actually had catalogs there. The new items should be online this week or so.

There were many requests on the "suggestion paper" in the New Product Showroom asking HO to please approve another vendor so that Merrill has some competition...hopefully to expand product selection and lower prices.

I thought they were good suggestions... Competition is always a good thing.

I agree - a little competition would be a good thing. I'll have to check Merrill again next week for the new things. Thanks!

I got a new Stainless Steel water bottle from Merrill.

I just searched the Merrill website for "dots" and the dots t-shirt showed up on the list. It's so cute!! Check it out.

Not sure if you can order it yet, but at least you can see it :)

And, the stainless steel water bottle is there too -- search for stainless.

Last edited:
How is the DOTS shirt sized? True to size, larger, smaller? Merrill is not known for their accurate sizes! LOL

I didn't try the dots shirt on, but saw people holding it up. It looks like it might run small. It seemed like it was shorter....well, for me with a tummy to cover...let's just say I didn't bother trying it on. But I could've misjudged it. Anyone else know?

I bought the yoga set in 3 differnet colors...got one at conference year before last, ordered another one at Christmas time and then another on last Spring. The one I got at conference is an XS, which is what I ordered at Christmas...had to send it back and get a small...and the one I bought in spring is a med. They all three fit exactly the same. So, I am not real fond of ordering from Merrill because I always have to send it back.

I just checked too - the dots shirt is not in stock, but can be ordered. It is really cute (wish it was long sleeved for fall, but I guess I can layer). It is only $16.95 ($18.95 for my 2x body), that is not a bad price if it is a nice quality fabric. Plus with all those different colored dots, it will look nice with an assortment of slacks including jeans.

Thanks for pointing out the dots shirt!

Wouldn't a long sleeved denim shirt with the dots motif be cute for fall?

DebbieJ said:
I got a new Stainless Steel water bottle from Merrill.

me too- Have you put a straw in it yet?>

I got the dots shirt, and it's pretty true to size. I wear an 18-20, and got a 2x in the dots. It's cut a little shorter than some of their other shirts, which actually makes you look smaller (because the hem doesn't cut across the widest part of your hips). I often have problems with shorter shirts becoming "bare midriff" shirts because of my *ahem* chest, and this one is still OK.And I almost forgot - Merrill finally updated their logo banner to be easy to read. It was light blue with a white logo. Now it's burgundy with a white logo. They also changed their "fancy" tablecloth (the one that fits banquet tables) from white with a black logo to black with a white logo.

Did they give out a promo code? It seems every item has a spot for one (I know we used to see it some but it seems to be much more now).

Nope. No promo code. They were offering 10% off orders placed online from conference, but there was no code handed out for other discounts.

I got a salmon colored windbreaker - and I can't tell you how many compliments I've already received on it! My cluster-mate got a booking at her church this morning because she had hers on.

We also discovered that it is water-repellent. We were walking from the Sheraton to the Hilton, and got caught in a rainstorm. We stayed dry from our necks to our legs. :rolleyes:

I got the "bunched" polo shirt that was a pink/salmon color. And a zip up fleece in blue. Almost couldn't decided between the maroon or the blue but finally decided on the blue.

From the catalog:The name badge (available online of course) is now available in silver, as well as white, and has no product images on it. The pink jacket mentioned is described as "Flamingo pink" and has a white logo.There is a 100% cotton sleeveless white shell with a black logo.A black 60/34/6 cotton/polyester/lycra 3/4 sleeve Crossover V-Neck shirtA "Papaya" (pink) Johnny Collar (ruched where the buttons are) Polo in 53/47 ring-spun cotton/microfiber polyesterGreen Tea colored Polo with princess seams in 53/47 ring-spun cotton/microfiber polyesterYellow 3/4 sleeve V-neck shirt in 95/5 cotton/spandexThe long sleeve bling shirt is now available in white with blue bling. I was interested to notice that not all of the "bling" was rhinestones, some were more metallic looking pieces.The new Dots T-Shirt. The dots design comes down from the right shoulder to mid chest and there is a black logo on the left chest.Navy 100% cotton V-neck shirtYouth T-shirt now in marine blueA purse hanger is listed as new, but I thought I had seen it two years ago...A heavyweight pen and the stainless water bottle. Oh, and a hand sanitizer sprayThere were quite a few HWC items on site, I don't know how much will be online.I also purchased a black pashmina, and it was also available in a light turquoise blue.

I bought the papya colored shirt and love it but some how it seems to stain easier then others (ugh already!!). I've tried almost everything to get it out and no clue. Then got the white long sleeve bling shirt but haven't worn it yet.

Merrill was smart this year- had ONE dressing room that we could try everything on. The DOTS shirt was one that I didn't like because it was almost see through for some of us larger girls (18-20). I was helping one girl because I could see the out line of her bra, name tag under her shirt, just didn't look good. Maybe it was just her but I passed. I'm glad its working for others! :)

I went bright and early on the first day and got the lunch tote. Cute but not sure how practical. I bought the red foil tees for my teammates as my treat to them, first aid kit (thank goodness ebcause I cut my self on my surprise box!!), and a few other things.

OH OH OH- get this- I bought the window decal and the dang thing won't stick to my back window of my car. I have the large ones they sell on line but this darn thing won't stick. So I have an email & call into Merrill. For $10.55 it better stick!!

I got the Dots shirt and actually have it on right now. It is very true to size. Fits me perfectly. It is a Hanes Silver for Her - 100% cotton. Classic Fit. So I'd pick what size Hanes T-shirt you'd wear if you get it. I got a medium and it fit perfectly.

NooraK said:
A purse hanger is listed as new, but I thought I had seen it two years ago...
The purse hanger is different from the one they had in the past. The old one had a solid, straight hook; this one has a hook made of small segments so that it folds flat.
jbdowd0798 said:
I bought the red foil tees for my teammates as my treat to them, first aid kit (thank goodness ebcause I cut my self on my surprise box!!), and a few other things.
Be careful with the red shirts with the foil. A clustermate bought one last year, and while it was fine for 2 washes, the foil all came off in the 3rd wash.

Thanks Ann for the heads up. I appreciate it and will pass on that info. We'll be calling Merrill if thats what happens since I paid enough for them! lol

1. "What new items from Merrill can we expect to see at Conference?"

At Conference, you can expect to see a variety of new items from Merrill, including their popular cookware sets, bakeware, and kitchen tools. They will also be introducing new product lines, such as their outdoor grilling accessories and meal prep containers.

2. "Will there be any exclusive deals on Merrill items at Conference?"

Yes, there will be exclusive deals on Merrill items available only to conference attendees. These deals will be announced during the conference and can be purchased at the on-site Pampered Chef store.

3. "Are there any new colors or designs for Merrill products being released at Conference?"

Yes, Merrill will be introducing new colors and designs for their popular products at Conference. These new options will add a fresh touch to your kitchen and make great gifts for friends and family.

4. "Can we demo any of the new Merrill items at Conference?"

Absolutely! There will be demo stations set up throughout the conference where you can try out the new Merrill products and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

5. "Will there be any workshops specifically focused on the new Merrill items?"

Yes, there will be workshops dedicated to showcasing the new Merrill items and how to use them in your everyday cooking. These workshops are a great opportunity to learn tips and tricks from our experts and get hands-on experience with the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PCSarahjm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pkd09