• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for Using Any of Our Sauces?

I made a pizza with the Thai peanut sauce this weekend and it was amazing! he doesn't have a real recipe yet, but it was the peanut sauce, with some extra peanut butter as the sauce, then cheese, chicken cubes, and veggies, it was delish! just a diff idea than stir frys and such
kimodchef
Gold Member
I've used the sauces over cream cheese to demo the sauces at a show, but I'm looking for some recipes using them. Has anyone tried using them for anything else? I think the spicy pineapple would be great over vanilla ice cream, but that's pretty much all I've come up with. I'd love to have some other uses to pass along to my customers.

I looked under the recipe section and didn't see anything. Forgive me if this has been previously covered. I'm fairly new to using this site. Thanks.

Kim

Well, I know the Pineapple and Wasabi ones are good on stir frys, either while cooking or after. The pineapple is good on pork and chicken. I don't know about the new ones, haven't tried those yet. I would think they would all be good on meats and I'm sure that the peanut one would be good in a stir fry too... Sorry, not much help...

I put the peanut one in my Speedy Pork fried rice and that was good.

Someone on here posted a flyer for the rubs

Could someone come up with a flyer for the sauces ? ? ?

I love giving out flyer/products ideas to my customers

Thanks

:chef:

The ginger wasabi sauce on Turkey breast cutlets is yummy!! I bet it would be good on chicken too.

The Thai Peanut sauce is so great that I would place a supply order just to get more of it. I have make spontaneous (whatever is in the refrig and needs to be used before I lose it) Stir Frys twice in the last two weeks. I did not need to add any other seasonings to the veggies, and meat. It was awesome both times. Leftovers were equally as good as the first day.

My bottle of the Pineapple Rum sauce has disappeared, again for a Stir Fry. I will be reordering that one too. I just received the Mustard-Maple sauce and may give it a
this week. Probably on pork.

The Thia Penut Sauce is great for a noodle stir fry. I made Speghetti one night and had way more noodles than sauce so I took some stri fry veggies and cooked them until they were thawed and warmed through. I tossed in teh noddles and enoughof the Thia Peanut Sauce to coat everything. It was awsome. Even my other half liked it and he is a meat and potatoes guy most of the time. I didn't even put meat in the dish and he liked it! But chicken or beef or pork would be a great addition to the recipe!

I used the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce tonight on chicken breasts and it was really good. My husband said it tasted like something he'd get at Applebees.

Someone at our cluster meeting made a pizza with the thai peanut sauce, it was amazing! he doesn't have a real recipe yet, but it was the peanut sauce, with some extra peanut butter as the sauce, then cheese, chicken cubes, and veggies, it was delish! just a diff idea than stir frys and such

I used the Thai Peanut Sauce on chicken kabobs, and they were yummy! The Pineapple sauce is excellent on chicken too!

The spicy pineapple sauce is pretty good with shrimp too!

My hubby and I love the spicy pineapple as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp - yum!

I like the Spicy Pineapple sauce on my burgers or grilled chicken sandwiches, instead of mayo, etc. And if you have fresh pineapple to grill with your meat, put a slice of that and the sauce on it....it's similar to the Jamaican burgers you'd get at Red Robin or Chilis (?)

KaiKendall said:
Someone at our cluster meeting made a pizza with the thai peanut sauce, it was amazing! he doesn't have a real recipe yet, but it was the peanut sauce, with some extra peanut butter as the sauce, then cheese, chicken cubes, and veggies, it was delish! just a diff idea than stir frys and such
I know this was a while back, but I just saw this and wondered if you remembered it well enough to help me with it. Was the pizza warm or cold? He baked the crust first, then added the ingredients? Thanks!

The Maple honey mustard is great on grilled chicken. So is the Thai peanut. I used them as marinades. I have more in my freezer, just waiting to be thawed and thrown on the grill. That's how I marinade, I take the raw meat after I buy it, put it in a FoodSaver bag with whatever marinade I want, suck the air out and freeze it. It's all flavored so when I pull it out of the freezer, all I have to do is thaw and cook it. It's already marinated.

I used the Raspberry and the Honey Mustard for a show. I made out of an old season's best which was wraps with meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and then I had mixed the sauces with the cream cheese and spread them on the tortilla shells before I wrapped them. The guests loved them and they were so easy to make.

Those wraps sound yummy!

I used the teriyaki sauce with some leftover rice and sliced-up leftover steak. It was delicious.

The Ginger Wasabi sauce is delicious on grilled salmon. I love the Rasberry Habanaero sauce with chicken..my 14 yo loves it to dip chicken fingers! I also use it to make baked brie with sliced almonds - kind of like the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie except with Rasberry and almonds instead...delicious!

1. How can I use the Pampered Chef sauces in my everyday cooking?

Our sauces are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways in your everyday cooking. You can use them as a marinade for meats, as a dipping sauce for appetizers, or as a topping for pasta or rice dishes. The possibilities are endless!

2. Are there any specific recipes that incorporate the Pampered Chef sauces?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes on our website that use our sauces as a main ingredient. From stir-fries to sheet pan dinners, you'll find plenty of inspiration for using our sauces in your cooking.

3. Can I mix and match different Pampered Chef sauces in one recipe?

Absolutely! Our sauces are designed to complement each other, so feel free to mix and match to create your own unique flavor combinations. You can also use them as a base and add your own additional ingredients to customize the sauce to your liking.

4. Do the Pampered Chef sauces contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives?

No, our sauces are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. We believe in using only the best ingredients to create delicious and wholesome products for our customers.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef sauces as a substitute for other condiments?

Definitely! Our sauces can be used as a healthier alternative to other condiments like ketchup, BBQ sauce, or salad dressings. They pack a lot of flavor without the added sugars and preservatives found in many other condiments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies