• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes Using the Dessert Sauces?

In summary, the dessert sauces are versatile and perfect for creating quick and easy desserts. They can also be used in baking recipes and even savory dishes. They can last up to 6 months in the refrigerator once opened and can also be used as toppings for breakfast dishes.
gussey30
So I have three dessert sauces and no idea what to do with them besides put them on ice cream..
any other ideas?

I am going to serve them with pieces of pound cake in February.

They're great on cheesecake. The cherry is fantastic in turnovers. The caramel and chocolate-raspberry make decent fondue sauces.

I use the caramel sauce on the Taffy Apple Pizza. Big hit. I also made cookies over the holidays with the cookie press, then just drizzled the chocolate-rasberry over them.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for you on how to use those delicious dessert sauces. First, you can try using them as toppings for other desserts such as brownies, cheesecake, or fruit tarts. You can also mix them into yogurt or oatmeal for a sweet and flavorful breakfast. Another idea is to use them as a drizzle over pancakes or waffles. And for a more savory option, try using the sauces as a glaze for meats like chicken or pork. I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your dessert sauces! Happy cooking!

1. How can I use the dessert sauces to create a quick and easy dessert?

The dessert sauces are perfect for creating delicious desserts in a short amount of time. You can simply drizzle the sauce over ice cream, cheesecake, or pound cake for a decadent treat. You can also use it as a dip for fruit, cookies, or pretzels for a fun and flavorful snack.

2. Can the dessert sauces be used in baking recipes?

Yes, the dessert sauces are versatile and can be used in baking recipes. You can swirl it into brownie batter, mix it into cookie dough, or use it as a filling for cakes or pastries. The possibilities are endless and will add a rich and indulgent flavor to your baked goods.

3. Are there any savory recipes that use the dessert sauces?

While the dessert sauces are primarily used for sweet treats, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes. You can use it as a glaze for meats, mix it into marinades or salad dressings, or even incorporate it into a barbecue sauce. Get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations.

4. How long do the dessert sauces last once opened?

The dessert sauces can last up to 6 months in the refrigerator once opened. Be sure to keep them tightly sealed and use them before the expiration date for the best quality and flavor.

5. Can I use the dessert sauces as a topping for pancakes or waffles?

Absolutely! The dessert sauces are a delicious addition to breakfast dishes. You can drizzle it over pancakes, waffles, French toast, or even oatmeal. It will add a touch of sweetness and elevate your breakfast experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • janakaylie