• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raspberry Habenero & Spicy Rum Pineapple Sauces- Recommended Use?

In summary, the spicy run pineapple and raspberry habanero sauces are both great for glazing grilled or cooked chicken or fish, as well as being good dips for chicken tenders or other appetizers. They are also great on pizza.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

Just looking for some recommended uses for the spicy run pineapple sauce and raspberry habenero sauce. Was thinking of putting them over cream cheese and serving with crackers... thoughts?

Thanks!
Meredith

That works. They're also both great on ice cream. They are also good for dipping pretzels.

They're both awesome that way and delicious on everything we've tried. Those are my two favorites. They make a great sauce with chicken, pork, shrimp, ice cream, crackers, etc, etc...

I serve both of them that way quite often at shows - it sells them!

Some other ways to use them -

I use them to glaze grilled chicken and fish

As part of a baked brie - Slice the brie horizontally, pour on the pineapple rum sauce and some chopped macadamias, put the top half of the brie on, and back until melty. Do the same with the Raspberry and some chopped pecans.

Use them as dipping sauces for chicken tenders.

At our house, the pineapple rum sauce is also often used as a dip for eggrolls, wontons, etc... The Raspberry Sauce is newer, so we're still experimenting with that one.

The Raspberry Habanero is my favorite! Over cream cheese with crackers is my snack of choice!

Totally agree with Mountainmama....it is awesome over cream cheese.

My kids make rice and then add sauce of choice! And cream cheese w crackers is my favorite!!!

The pineapple one is fantastic on pizza!

I use the Pineapple to dip my steak in - yummy!! I am taking the large SA plate to shows, with all of the sauces. I ask the host to buy one 8 oz cream cheese and crackers. I cut the cream cheese into 6 blocks and place on the plate. Then I pour a little bit of each sauce over each cheese block (one sauce per block) and put a sleeve of crackers down the middle of the plate. It's a great appetizer and it sells those sauces!

I LOVE the Raspberry sauce. I mix it with a little softened cream cheese and make a wrap for myself for lunch with 1 cup of spinach and deli sliced chicken. YUM!!

Chef Kearns said:
I LOVE the Raspberry sauce. I mix it with a little softened cream cheese and make a wrap for myself for lunch with 1 cup of spinach and deli sliced chicken. YUM!!

MMMMmmmmm! I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow! I have everything I need to make this! Thanks for the great idea, Sandra. :chef:

After all this talk of using the Raspberry H. sauce, I was getting all excited to try it. Then wouldn't you know it...DH knocked it right off the shelf in the fridge. It just happened right now! I had to clean up that broken glass mixed w/ the yummy goodness of the sauce and throw it in the trash. And mop my floor. Not a happy camper! :grumpy: :(

do I have to do anything special with the cream cheese, like soften it, or just let it be room temp and have them go at it?thanks so much :)

msmileyface said:
do I have to do anything special with the cream cheese, like soften it, or just let it be room temp and have them go at it?

thanks so much :)

Room temp and let 'em go at it.

Or buy whipped cream cheese and you're ready to go.

I use the spicy pineapple rum sauce as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp - YUM!!

I don't have any of these, but I think I am going to have to order some.

I line the small prep bowl with saran wrap and fill with cream cheese. When I get to the party I show them a five minute appetizer. Flip the prep bowl over on the plate, the cream cheese slides out easily, remove the saran wrap and pour sauce over the top.

I warm the sauce up a little so it is runnier. It gets back to room temperature quickly, however you can use much less of the sauce and cover the whole block of cream cheese.

Good to know ... I'm ordering BOTH of these for my August show!

I bought a log of Brie cheese and slice it. Put it on small crackers and put a dab of raspberry sauce over it. Sometimes we warm it in the microwave and sometimes we don't. Love it.

I also make a batch of meatballs and we dip them in various sauces at dinner.

What are the ingredients in the Raspberry Habenero sauce?

The Raspberry Habenero sauce is made with raspberries, habenero peppers, sugar, vinegar, and other spices and seasonings. It has a sweet and spicy flavor that pairs well with a variety of dishes.

Can the Spicy Rum Pineapple sauce be used for cooking or just as a condiment?

The Spicy Rum Pineapple sauce can be used in both ways. It can be used as a marinade or glaze for meats, or as a topping for burgers, sandwiches, and more. Its unique blend of pineapple, rum, and spices adds a delicious tropical twist to any dish.

Are these sauces gluten-free and vegan?

Yes, both the Raspberry Habenero and Spicy Rum Pineapple sauces are gluten-free and vegan. They do not contain any animal products or gluten-containing ingredients, making them suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

What are some recommended uses for the Raspberry Habenero sauce?

The Raspberry Habenero sauce goes well with chicken, pork, and seafood. It can be used as a glaze for grilled meats, as a dipping sauce for appetizers, or even as a topping for salads. Some customers also enjoy mixing it with cream cheese for a sweet and spicy dip.

Is the Spicy Rum Pineapple sauce spicy?

Yes, the Spicy Rum Pineapple sauce has a spicy kick to it. The combination of pineapple and habenero peppers gives it a sweet and spicy flavor that may be too hot for some individuals. We recommend starting with a small amount and adjusting to your desired level of heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • dancedivine