• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Amazing Stuffing Recipes Anyone Care to Share???

My mom and I made "stuffin' muffins" using Pepperidge Farm bread crumbs, sautéed butter, green onions, celery, chicken stock, dried cranberries, and chopped apple slices. They were baked in a stoneware muffin pan for 30 minutes and were a hit.
heat123
Silver Member
Not neccesarily PC or if you do then great too, but I am looking to wow my family with a new stuffing recipe....since my grandfather passed away this year we wont' be eating his "famous-family favorite" stuffing and thought to make a new one for everyone!:rolleyes:

thanks!

heat123 said:
Not neccesarily PC or if you do then great too, but I am looking to wow my family with a new stuffing recipe....since my grandfather passed away this year we wont' be eating his "famous-family favorite" stuffing and thought to make a new one for everyone!:rolleyes:

thanks!

Here's one:
Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing (large bag)
– use a few TBS. Less of butter when you prepare it.
Lg. Can chicken broth
1 lg. Onion
4-5 celery, chopped
2 large granny smiths, peeled & chopped
1 c. chopped dates (can)
bag of dried apricots (1 cup, chopped)
Pkg. Cran raisins.
1 pkg. Jones loose sausage

Saute sausage till brown.

Saute onions & celery in butter.

Add chicken broth instead of water to stuffing mix.

Put in casserole & bake (350) for half hour or till warm.

My family LOVES this one...
Harvest Stuffing

1/2 loaf of day old white bread
1/2 loaf of day old wheat bread

Chicken broth
Butter

5-6 stalks celery chopped
3 onions, diced
3-4 lg. carrots, peeled and shredded
2-3 lg. red apples, peeled, cored and chopped

salt and pepper

chopped pecans

I don't really measure.. I just saute the veg. first in butter.. then mix the cooled veg. mixture with the cubed bread.. moisten with the chicken broth, season and then add the apples and pecans..
You could add cranberries too for color and tang.. sometimes I am lazy and don't peel the apples, but for "presentation" you would want to because the skin is't a bright color after the baking...

I'm making apple, sage and sausage stuffing this year. (I have never tried it before) It seems to tie in well with the Raosted turkey and apple gravy PC recipe we will be trying this year.

Let me know if you would like the recipe.

Here's mine:

Brown 1 lb pork sausage. Remove sausage and drain excess grease. Chop or dice 1 large onion, 3 stalks celery and 3 apples. Saute in same pan until tender.

Tear 1 full loaf of soft bread (the cheapest kind). Combine bread, sausage, onion/apple mixture, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. poultry seasoning, 1 tsp salt and about 1/2 cup milk (enough to moisten). Last year I added sweetened dried cranberries - I loved it but my family is traditional and said to leave them out this year.

Combine and stuff turkey - YUM!! If you have extra or don't want to stuff it just put it in a stone and bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes.

I use TONS of PC products to make this - usually combine it all in that LARGE tupperware bowl from years ago but this year I used the LARGE Stainless Mixing Bowl that was the host special - it was PERFECT! AND easier to handle too!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 pkg. Jones loose sausage (it tells you how to make stuffing) :)

This is my recipe... Measurements are approx... I kinda just throw stuff in....TWO STICKS OF BUTTER... YES, TWO
1 loaf of white bread - or any type you prefer, I use white b/c that is what I grew up with.
Toast the bread, cut into cubes
Melt butter in saute' pan.
Add approx 1/2 c. of chopped celery
1 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
cook until onions are transparent.
Add 1 T. poultry seasoning
pour over toast cubes, mix together
If you need additional moisture, I slowly add chicken stock (turkey if I can find it, but I couldn't this year) until I get the moisture that I want. EVERYONE loves this recipe.... and as far as the two sticks of butter, this is only made ONCE a year... so I don't feel guilty! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Jaye

Edited to add what you like to your family's taste... i wanted to add carrots this year, but just didn't get to it.)

My mom & I made some awesome stuffing yesterday:) We took an idea from Rachel Ray & made "stuffin' muffins"; they were awesome.
We used Pepperidge Farm bread crumbs.....we sauted butter, green onions, and celery; then added the required amount of chicken stock. Then added that to the bread crumbs. Then, we also added some dried cranberries & some chopped apple slices. Then, we put into the stoneware muffin pan & baked for about 30 minutes. They looked so cute! And were yummy:)

jaye said:
This is my recipe...

Measurements are approx... I kinda just throw stuff in....

TWO STICKS OF BUTTER... YES, TWO
1 loaf of white bread - or any type you prefer, I use white b/c that is what I grew up with.
Toast the bread, cut into cubes
Melt butter in saute' pan.
Add approx 1/2 c. of chopped celery
1 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
cook until onions are transparent.
Add 1 T. poultry seasoning
pour over toast cubes, mix together
If you need additional moisture, I slowly add chicken stock (turkey if I can find it, but I couldn't this year) until I get the moisture that I want.

EVERYONE loves this recipe.... and as far as the two sticks of butter, this is only made ONCE a year... so I don't feel guilty! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Jaye

Do you bake this?

Stuffing balls
1 pkg (16 oz.) Pepperidge Farm herb-seasoned stuffing
1 1/4 c. broth
1 1/4 c. water
1/2 c. margarine
1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
3/8 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 onions chopped
1 stalk celery chopped
2 eggs beaten
Heat broth, water, and margarine until it melts. Stir into stuffing, seasonings, onion and celery. Let cool. Add eggs. I use the medium scoop to form them into balls and bake on the stoneware at 325 for 40 minutes. Makes 3 dz.
These are so crispy and tasty!

I know it's a little late since Thanksgiving was yesterday.....I hosted my first Thanksgiving and made the Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing (from our Turkey recipe card collection) in addition to the traditional stuffing my mom has always made. It was AWESOME! I had it before at one our mega meetings when someone else made it and it's great. It's got a good kick to it and it's a little different. It got rave reviews!:)

Related to Any Amazing Stuffing Recipes Anyone Care to Share???

1. What is the best recipe for traditional stuffing?

Our top-rated traditional stuffing recipe is our Classic Sage and Sausage Stuffing. It includes bread cubes, sausage, onions, celery, herbs, and chicken broth for a delicious and flavorful stuffing.

2. Are there any vegetarian stuffing recipes available?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian stuffing recipes to choose from. One popular option is our Mushroom and Herb Stuffing, which includes a mix of wild mushrooms, herbs, and bread cubes for a hearty and flavorful vegetarian stuffing.

3. Can I use a gluten-free bread for stuffing?

Absolutely! We have a gluten-free Cornbread Stuffing recipe that is perfect for those with dietary restrictions. It uses gluten-free cornbread, sausage, vegetables, and herbs for a delicious and safe stuffing option.

4. How do I prevent my stuffing from becoming too soggy?

To prevent soggy stuffing, make sure to lightly toast your bread cubes before adding them to the stuffing mixture. Also, make sure to use the recommended amount of liquid and avoid over-mixing the stuffing once it is assembled.

5. Can I make stuffing ahead of time?

Yes, you can make stuffing ahead of time. Prepare the stuffing according to the recipe instructions, but do not bake it. Instead, cover and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, add 10-15 minutes to the cooking time to ensure it is heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Ashley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • chefa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kitchenfairey