• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Answers for Selling PC: Tips for Dealing with Inquiries while Out and About

In summary, when someone asks if you sell Pampered Chef while you are out with your PC bag, you typically respond with "Yes, I do. Do you love The Pampered Chef?" You let them lead the conversation and offer something with your contact information and try to get their contact information as well for follow-up. It is important to always be prepared and not overwhelm them with too much information.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I Was Just Wondering What Do You Say When Your Out With Your Pc Bag And Someone Asks Do You Sell Pc? Besides The Yes I Do Are You Interested In A Catalog. I Just Started With Pc And I Just Want To Make Sure Im Prepared.

Here's what I usually say:

Yes I do. Do you love The Pampered Chef?

Their answers determine where the conversation goes. I'll ask if they have a consultant. If they do, I tell them that satisfied customers are our best advertising. If they don't, I ask if they've ever considered hosting a show.

I'm pretty comfortable talking to strangers (much to my mother's chagrin), so I just let them lead the conversation.

To me, the most important thing is to always be prepared. Have something with your contact information (business card, recipe, mini catalog, etc.) to hand them and a way to keep their information (pen and paper, PDA, etc.) for follow-up.

twinchefs said:
I Was Just Wondering What Do You Say When Your Out With Your Pc Bag And Someone Asks Do You Sell Pc? Besides The Yes I Do Are You Interested In A Catalog. I Just Started With Pc And I Just Want To Make Sure Im Prepared.
Please don't take offense but it is very hard to read your post with every word capitalized.

I say, yes I do. Are you familiar with us? Then follow their lead on where the discussion goes. I do not hand them a catalog but I do give them something - a business card, a mini-catalog, something with my name and contact information on it. I also try to get their contact information too. As excited as they may sound it is rare for someone to get back to you. You, as the consultant, need to be the one to do the call. Just say that you will send them a full catalog, send them an email newsletter with the specials on it, or whatever fits your conversation.

Don't throw up all over them. Let them tell you how great PC is!

Thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the caps. I just need to start talking to more people then I should be more relaxed.

No problem. Always glad to help out another hoosier.

Related to Answers for Selling PC: Tips for Dealing with Inquiries while Out and About

What Do You Say When Someone Asks About the Quality of Pampered Chef Products?

Our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

What Do You Say When Someone Asks About the Benefits of Hosting a Pampered Chef Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

What Do You Say When Someone Asks About Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great opportunity to earn extra income, be a part of a supportive and passionate community, and have a flexible work schedule. Plus, you get to share amazing products with others!

What Do You Say When Someone Asks About the Warranty for Pampered Chef Products?

All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge.

What Do You Say When Someone Asks About the Return Policy for Pampered Chef Products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return your product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • prissylovescooking