• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Pampered Chef Products: A Puzzler for Kelly v.:chef:

has a show this afternoon and three questions were asked about products she sells. 1) Does PC sell a black clock that hangs on the wall? 2) Will the Decorator Bottles fit other tips besides ours? 3) Will the Ultimate Madoline cut Pepperoni?All three questions were answered in the affirmative. The clock was available years ago through the directors store, the bottles fit Wilton tips, and the Ultimate Madoline should cut Pepperoni. Someone took Kelly V.'s cookbook at her show today - it's a $1.00!
KellyRedHead
Hi There!

I had a show this afternoon and had three questions asked I don't know the answers to.

1. Did PC sell a black clock that hangs on the wall?? I have been going to PC shows for over 10 years and selling for the past 3, I don't remember one, but someone says there friend has one.

2. Will the Decorator Bottles fit other tips besides ours?

3. Will the Ultimate Madoline cut Pepperoni??

Thanks!

Kelly v.:chef:

1. I have no idea - I've been going to shows for 13 years and been a consultant for 6, never saw one. It's possible it was an "earned incentive" from a consultant, though.

2. Yes - fits Wilton tips

3. It should, although I haven't tried it. The thick/thin blade should do the trick.

No to the pepperoni. Had a guest return the mandoline over that.

I have the clock...it's a black wall clock and I am almost positive it was either sold by one of our old vendors or an incentive...I have no idea, I just bought it from another consultant on a loop.

laurichef said:
No to the pepperoni. Had a guest return the mandoline over that.

I didn't think it would work either. It really isn't for slicing meats. I had that question before and I just said that it isn't recommended.

I was asked about pears and meats....told them I hadn't tried it, but that they could tell after they tried it. I also remind them that they can buy the product, try it and return it within the 30 days....

I've done pepperoni before on the thick blade, worked great!

I believe the clock was something available quite a few years ago in the Director's store. I remember seeing it on the list of things I could earn from my Director.

Thank you everyone!!

I knew I could go here and get my answers!:cheerleader:

I will let them know about the clock and the tips for the decorator bottles.
The UM slicing pepperoni I am not sure what to tell them.
Some say it works, so say it doesn't. I guess I will just tell them to try it and if they don't like it then I can see about getting it exchanged.

Thanks again, you guys rock!!

Kelly V.:chef:

For the pepperoni, it depends how nice you want the slices to be. I did salami on it and it starts to cut unevenly once you get down to the bottom (I end up with a wedge left that I just kinda slice myself). And that's with the thin blade setting. But it makes it alot quicker and more uniform for the most part and then you could stop and slice the little remaining part with a knife.

What blade would you suggest? Her husband wondered about using the crinkle cutting blade? Not sure I have never cut anything like that with it.

Also someone took my SB cookbook at my show today!! I mean really it is a $1.00!

Kelly V.

the clock was available thru the directors store years ago I think when it the vendor was called a visible difference

KellyRedHead said:
What blade would you suggest? Her husband wondered about using the crinkle cutting blade? Not sure I have never cut anything like that with it.

Also someone took my SB cookbook at my show today!! I mean really it is a $1.00!

Kelly V.

That cracked me up! LOL

jwpamp said:
I have the clock...it's a black wall clock and I am almost positive it was either sold by one of our old vendors or an incentive...I have no idea, I just bought it from another consultant on a loop.

Ditto. I bought a large amount of PC from a former PC consultant, and I have the clock. Really cute! I have it above my desk.

I would love :love: to see what it looks like if someone would be so kind to post a picture of it!

Also is there anyone who would like to sell it?? If so email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Kelly V.

Related to Questions About Pampered Chef Products: A Puzzler for Kelly v.:chef:

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gadgets to make cooking and food preparation easier and more efficient. They also offer a variety of pantry and seasoning items.

2. Are Pampered Chef products durable and long-lasting?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to withstand regular use and are backed by a guarantee.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used in the dishwasher and microwave?

Many Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the dishwasher and microwave, but it is always best to check the specific care instructions for each product.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a home party, online through the Pampered Chef website, or through a local retail store that carries their products.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on most of their products. This means that if a product has a defect in materials or workmanship, they will replace or repair it for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barry Carlton
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Triciascucina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • kcmckay