• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering Local Businesses with Pampered Chef Products | Tips and Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses various ideas for promoting Pampered Chef products to businesses in the area. Some suggestions include leaving Pampered Chef recipes in a different serving dish, creating "bribe baskets" with baked goods and catalogs, and regularly bringing treats to a specific location.
cookingmom
Silver Member
I really want to "Pamper" some businesses around my area, esp. where there is at least one person there who likes Pampered Chef! :D My problem is that I'm not crazy about the idea of leaving my nice PC products where I don't know many people, or not having them to cook in when I might need them. Would it be tacky to take PC recipes I've made and serve them in something else? I've not done this before and I'm not sure what to do. :confused: (I have a fear of someone breaking a SA dish or one of my stones. Pessimistic, I know.)

Thanks in advance!

Anita

One of the consultants in my cluster made muffins for her dentist's office. Attached her card and a copy of the recipe to try to generate bookings.... now they call her to order baked goods! LOL! However, I have heard of it wokring in the past.... and I would put it in a basket that you pick up CHEAP and don't mind losing. I wouldn't want to leave my PC products somewhere either!

There are decorative plastic trays and there are baskets... keep it cheap and attach a catalog - a mini-catalog would probably work great! Good luck! Let us know how it works for you!
Jaye

I do "Bribe Baskets" a lot. I look in the clearance section at Target and get cute plates, or even use those disposable containers. I actually have a rotating plate program with the ladies at my post office. I bring them a plate of goodies every week or so and they save my plates for me.
I like to do Oreo truffles, tuxedo brownie cups, mini cupcakes, or other bite sized goodies. Then I include a few business cards and a catalog.

I would just bake some goodies to take them. you could include recipe cards or a SB and your catalogs of course.

I completely understand your hesitation about leaving your PC products at businesses where you don't know many people. As a fellow consultant, I have encountered this situation before and have found a solution that may work for you. Instead of leaving your PC products at the business, you can offer to do a demonstration or cooking show for the employees during their lunch break or after work hours. This way, you can showcase your products and recipes in a controlled environment and also have the opportunity to interact with potential customers.

Alternatively, if you are still concerned about leaving your products, you can offer to bring your own supplies and use the business' kitchen to prepare the recipes. This way, you can still use your PC products without having to leave them behind.

In terms of serving PC recipes in something else, I would not recommend it. Part of the appeal of Pampered Chef products is their quality and functionality, and using other products may not give the same results. Plus, it may come across as unprofessional to potential customers.

I hope these suggestions help and ease your worries about showcasing your PC products in businesses. Best of luck in your business!

Warmly,

What is a pampering business?

A pampering business is a type of service-based business that specializes in providing luxurious and indulgent treatments to customers. These treatments can include things like massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, and other beauty and relaxation services.

What types of services do pampering businesses offer?

Pampering businesses offer a wide range of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, nail services, hair services, makeup services, and more. Some businesses may also offer additional amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation lounges.

How much does it cost to start a pampering business?

The cost of starting a pampering business can vary greatly depending on factors such as location, size of the business, and services offered. Generally, you can expect to spend anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000 or more to get started.

What qualifications do I need to start a pampering business?

The qualifications needed to start a pampering business will vary depending on your location and the services you plan to offer. Generally, you will need to have a business license, liability insurance, and any necessary certifications or licenses for the specific services you offer.

How can I market my pampering business?

There are many ways to market a pampering business, including creating a strong online presence through social media and a website, offering promotions and discounts, partnering with other businesses, and networking with potential clients and other professionals in the industry. It's important to also provide excellent services and create a positive customer experience to encourage repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jregini