• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Usps Price Increase????

In summary, the USPS price increase is due to rising operational costs, declining mail volume, and a request from USPS to keep up with inflation and maintain financial stability. The increase went into effect on January 27th, 2019 and varies depending on the specific service and mailing category, with an average increase of 2.5% for First-Class Mail and 3.9% for Priority Mail. All USPS services will be affected, including First-Class Mail, Priority Mail, and package services, but there are ways to save money such as using online shipping tools and taking advantage of USPS promotions and discounts.
katie0128
Silver Member
I hadn't heard about this until I was on the USPS website today. Has anyone else heard about this or have I apparently just been living under a rock? Guess I'm going to stock up on the Forever stamps! BLEH!

ETA: USPS link - http://www.usps.com/prices/welcome.htm?from=bannercommunications&page=prices

There have been about 3 threads about this already.

Well, fine then... guess I have been under a rock. I'm going back there now.

Aww.... we love you! {{{Katie}}} :love:
You've just had other things you've been worrying about. Yeah, that's it.

(with fingers in ears) la, la, la... I can't hear you... I'm under my rock! <giggle>

That's okay Katie - it happens to all of us at one time or another.

Related to Another Usps Price Increase????

What is the reason for the USPS price increase?

The USPS price increase is due to several factors, including rising operational costs and declining mail volume. Additionally, the Postal Regulatory Commission approved a request from USPS to increase rates in order to keep up with inflation and maintain financial stability.

When will the new USPS prices go into effect?

The USPS price increase went into effect on January 27th, 2019.

How much will the USPS prices increase?

The exact increase varies depending on the specific service and mailing category. However, on average, prices have increased by 2.5% for First-Class Mail and 3.9% for Priority Mail.

Will the price increase affect all USPS services?

Yes, the price increase will affect all USPS services, including First-Class Mail, Priority Mail, and package services such as Priority Mail Express and Parcel Select. However, some services, such as Media Mail, will see a smaller increase in comparison.

Are there any ways to save money on USPS services despite the price increase?

Yes, there are several ways to save money when using USPS services. These include using online shipping tools, taking advantage of USPS promotions and discounts, and choosing the most cost-effective service for your specific mailing needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman