• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Profiterole Puff Question

In summary, you can make profiterole puffs ahead of time by baking and storing them in an airtight container or freezing them. To prevent deflation, avoid opening the oven door and make sure to fully bake them. You can use different types of pastry dough for your puffs, such as puff pastry or choux pastry. To fill the puffs, you can use a piping bag or spoon the filling inside. The best filling options include pastry cream, whipped cream, chocolate ganache, fruit curd, or savory fillings like cheese or chicken salad.
Jennie4PC
I will be making these for a dinner on fri and people have said that they have done it with pudding, my question is do you mix the pudding with whipping cream? or just plain pudding?

Puff Answers
Jennie4PC said:
I will be making these for a dinner on fri and people have said that they have done it with pudding, my question is do you mix the pudding with whipping cream? or just plain pudding?

THE PUDDING IS IN PLACE OF THE WHIPPED CREAM :)

thanks so much

BumpDumb questions. On using the pudding, I am assuming that you make the pudding ahead of time to let it set? Do you just make it like the package or are there any changes? What size package do you use? Has anyone used white chocolate pudding?

Thanks for letting me sound like an idiot. :eek:

To make chocolate filling I put some pudding mix in with the whipped cream. Just a little though or it won't come out of the EAD.

gilliandanielle said:
To make chocolate filling I put some pudding mix in with the whipped cream. Just a little though or it won't come out of the EAD.
Could you use pudding alone?

I am sure you could, but I wanted the filling to be stiffer than regular pudding texture...

Related to Another Profiterole Puff Question

1. Can I make profiterole puffs ahead of time?

Yes, you can make profiterole puffs ahead of time. After baking, let them cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze them for up to a month and thaw before using.

2. How do I prevent my profiterole puffs from deflating?

To prevent your profiterole puffs from deflating, make sure to not open the oven door while they are baking. The sudden change in temperature can cause them to collapse. Also, make sure to fully bake them until they are golden brown and crisp on the outside.

3. Can I use a different type of pastry dough for my profiterole puffs?

Yes, you can use a different type of pastry dough for your profiterole puffs. Puff pastry or choux pastry are the most common and traditional options, but you can also use pie dough or even biscuit dough for a different texture and flavor.

4. How do I fill my profiterole puffs?

To fill your profiterole puffs, you can use a piping bag or a plastic bag with the corner snipped off to inject the filling into the puffs. You can also slice the puffs in half and spoon the filling inside. Make sure to fill them right before serving to avoid them getting soggy.

5. What is the best filling for profiterole puffs?

The best filling for profiterole puffs is typically a pastry cream or whipped cream. However, you can get creative and use different flavors such as chocolate ganache, fruit curd, or even savory fillings like cheese or chicken salad. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJesssica