• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle...

In summary, The recipe for the Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes layers of chocolate cake, raspberry jam, chocolate pudding, and crushed cookies, topped with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. While the recipe calls for using chocolate wafer cookies, you can certainly use any type of cookie that you prefer. Other popular options include Oreos or shortbread cookies. The trifle can be made up to 24 hours in advance, but it is best to assemble it a few hours before serving to maintain the texture of the cookies. You can also substitute the raspberry jam for other flavors, such as strawberry, cherry, or blackberry. For a gluten-free version, use
KimberleePowell
I have to make the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle for a show tomorrow. I made it one other time with my husband and we weren't too thrilled with the results. I am going to double the whipped topping/pudding mix (yes, I did use the 16 oz when I made it) and the ganache. But, my big question is: when you make the pudding mixture and you first mix the pudding and milk did you find the mixture to be very sticky and clumpy? I used a SS whisk and it got all gooped up in the whisk and then I had a time trying to fold the whipped topping into it. Any info would be helpful!!

make sure the pudding is instant--I too doubled the cool whip---

I tried it made by one of my hospitality consultants last week and found it to be completely inedible :(

Has no one had any problem with the pudding and milk being sticky?

Did you add the pudding mix to the milk or the other way around? I had no problems with this recipe & everyone I've made it for said it was awesome.

Are you supposed to add the pudding mix to the milk or the milk to the pudding mix?

dannyzmom said:
...............found it to be completely inedible :(
Ditto that one! I did not like this combination of ingredients :yuck:

I found this to be pretty good.....once I switched out the white chocolate pudding for Chocolate Fudge Pudding, and switched out the Nilla Wafers for a Brownie.....and switched the Raspberries to Strawberries.........hmmmmm, I guess that would be a totally different recipe then, wouldn't it?
JAE and I call it Chocolate Covered Strawberry Trifle!:D

Gee Becky, your version sounds pretty good.

What is the recipe for the Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle?

The recipe for the Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes layers of chocolate cake, raspberry jam, chocolate pudding, and crushed cookies, topped with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.

Can I use any type of cookie for the trifle?

While the recipe calls for using chocolate wafer cookies, you can certainly use any type of cookie that you prefer. Other popular options include Oreos or shortbread cookies.

How far in advance can I make the trifle?

You can make the trifle up to 24 hours in advance. It is best to assemble the trifle no more than a few hours before serving to ensure the cookies maintain their texture.

Can I substitute the raspberry jam for another flavor?

Yes, you can use any type of jam or preserves for this recipe. Some delicious alternatives include strawberry, cherry, or blackberry jam.

Can I make a gluten-free version of the trifle?

Yes, you can easily make a gluten-free version of the trifle by using gluten-free chocolate cake and cookies. You can also substitute the flour in the chocolate pudding with cornstarch to make it gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef