• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Your Thoughts on This New HWC Order Form?

:chef:Here are some other HWC forms that might work better for you. :love:Thanks so much! I'll try these out!:chef:You're welcome! I hope these help.
whiteyteresa
What do you guys think of this

:chef:

I hope you can open and view this okay

Attachments

• Order Form 2009 001.zip
    74.4 KB · Views: 513
Sorry, cannot open it.:(

Kelly V.

I can't upload it any other way

Sorry

It opened okay for me. Looks good! Lets see if I can post a PDF (with out the consultant info).

Attachments

• Order Form 2009 001.pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 487
Of course the amounts would be different if you have a different tax rate.

Thank You so much

Your welcome! I really like this form. I wouldn't have thought to use excel to produce it.

I LOVE excel

I use it for almost everything

Last edited:
I love your work Kasey!!:love: :love:Your flyers really help me. I found one and edited it.

Can one of you guys do me a HUGE favor and email me these flyers??? For whatever reason my computer is not letting me open them at all. I think my DH must have really up'ed the security or something because I have never had a problem opening them up before.

My email is [email protected] I would REALLy appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

Will do... you should get them soon.

Okay sent two emails. Anyone else who has issues with it, I'll send it to you too!

Thanks so much! They look great!!!

I dont know how to change the tax amount to 7% and then correct the pricing accordingly

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Okay sent two emails. Anyone else who has issues with it, I'll send it to you too!

I need to know how to change the tax amount to 7% and then chnge the pricing too, according to the CHANGE IN TAX AMOUNT

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Will do... you should get them soon.

is it possible to emioa this flyer for hwc>>?? am still trying to figure out how to change the tax to 7 % and then the prices on the products as well

[email protected]

this looks great! makes it even easier on us to know the price =-D, but why is it $1 shipping?

URGENT I need a favor from someone Please

Could someone turn my flyer (posted in the first post) into a pdf file???

I sent it out to a few people and they can't open it.

whiteyteresa said:
URGENT I need a favor from someone Please

Could someone turn my flyer (posted in the first post) into a pdf file???

I sent it out to a few people and they can't open it.

Here it is as a PDF. Please note, I DID NOT do anything to the file other than convert it :D

Attachments

• Order Form 2009 001.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 346
:thumbup:Thank You So Very Much :thumbup:

You people ROCK

:thumbup:

HOW COME I CANNOT GET ANY OF THESE FORMS TO OPEN, CAN ANYONE HELP ME I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED B/C I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THIS SITE AND ITS GIVING ME A HECK OF A TIME.:mad:

Rita, it might be your computer settings. What happens when you click on a file? Does anything different happen when it's a Word doc. vs. an Adobe file? My computer automatically downloads the files when I click them, into a download file on my computer. So I then have to go into my download folder and open them up. Adobe files automatically open, because that is some sort of default feature I have set up on my computer. Maybe some others will have some advice, too. But maybe you could explain just a bit of what you see happening after you click on them?

I had problems when I got my new computer last year - different verison of Word. I borrowed a friends disc and downloaded the old one and then it worked

But its from last year.....

Good point, Ginger! Rita, I know it's a separate issue, but you don't want this file anyway probably. :) There are other HWC things people have made for this year.

1. What is "Another Hwc Order Form"?

"Another Hwc Order Form" is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to place orders for their customers. It is separate from the regular Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) order form and is specifically designed for consultants to easily place additional orders for their customers.

2. How do I access the "Another Hwc Order Form"?

You can access the "Another Hwc Order Form" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, go to the "Order" tab and select "Another Hwc Order Form" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I use the "Another Hwc Order Form" for all products?

No, the "Another Hwc Order Form" is specifically for Hwc products and cannot be used to place orders for other Pampered Chef products. You will need to use the regular order form for non-Hwc items.

4. Is there a deadline for using the "Another Hwc Order Form"?

Yes, the deadline for using the "Another Hwc Order Form" is the same as the regular Hwc order form. It is typically the end of June, but check with your consultant for the exact date.

5. Can I make changes to my "Another Hwc Order Form" after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to the "Another Hwc Order Form" once it has been submitted. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • lilliebelle