• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annual Event: Last Date for Sales to Count?

In summary, the Career Club Luncheon is not the big, fancy, just-us Career Club Luncheon. However, there is something fun taking its place. The date for sales to count is May 31.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Have they talked about this or do they just do it every year? Last year was my first year. What is the last date for sales to count?

I don't know anything about dates, etc, but I got an email through my cluster that came down from Chris Manion that talks about the lunch. This is part of it:
There's lots that's new and different and FUN! Like the new Hall of Fame where Career Club Achievers and others will be honored. This year, Career Club achievers get to have lunch with their teams instead of a separate lunch (I'm told there's a better way of being recognized that's being planned! hey-hey!)

Instead of an evening banquet, Executive Directors will host a “Team Time with your Executive Director” event on Wednesday afternoon. This is a great opportunity for networking, recognition and inspiration with peers, and to get better acquainted with more people in your Executive “family.” There's 3 full breakfasts and 2 lunches (no boxed lunches). That's 5 meals. In the past, we got 4 meals.
* Directors and above will also receive lunch on Monday.
* Upper Level Directors will receive both lunch and dinner on Monday.
Executive Dinners have changed (there are only so many banquet halls in these hotels!). "Team Time with your Exec" is now scheduled for the afternoon so we can all still connect in one room and share the joys and accomplishments of the past year together. That means most have three free nights for dinners in the great city of Chicago! You can try a different nationality restaurant every night. Go Howling at the Moon, eat our famous pizza, check out Greek town - Oo-pah! - have a drink from the 95th floor restaurant in the John Hancock building and check out the view, Grab a Blue Man Group show, or listen to some really good jazz at a jazz club. So many wonderful possibilities!Team Leader networking/training in my suite will continue this year as has been my custom. I will let you know if it will be scheduled for Sunday evening or a Monday breakfast.The Home Office has finally taken a cue from Oprah and taped their Home Office Tour so we get to see the Distribution Center which was my favorite part of the tour when I saw it years ago but hasn't been included in the last three years due to safety and FDA regulations. I don't think anyone will miss the long bus rides to/from the corporate offices. Lots of Whirlwind Product booths will be in play for free product give-aways each day at Conference.

Hmmm... interesting!

Yeah! I thought they weren't having career lunch this year. I'll be at $50,000

Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing that, Bobbi.

Thank you for sharing...clears up a lot of questions. I wonder if this is the new way of conference (everyone together) or is it just for the 30th anniversary.

I would imagine that the plan is for this to be a permanent change, assuming that everything goes well.

lockhartkitchen said:
Yeah! I thought they weren't having career lunch this year. I'll be at $50,000

From the way I read it - they aren't. :confused:

Yeah, it doesn't look like it's the big, fancy, just-us Career Club Luncheon.

raebates said:
Yeah, it doesn't look like it's the big, fancy, just-us Career Club Luncheon.

It's not. :( BUT it sure sounds like they're doing something fun in it's place and I hated that my team had to find a lunchmate that day especially if it was just us two. We still get lunch and it sounds like the recognition will be fun "Hall of Fame"?! - for those that weren't there, it was a step up from the general lunch, nicer dessert, flute juice toast, top HO people there (Doris used to come but last few years just was Marla & Jean, etc), slightly nicer gift.

Traditionally Career Club names are listed on the walls at HO but we couldn't get there unless we did the HO tour. I wished that we could see it & get a pic with it when we hit the new levels. It *sounds to me* like the hall of fame will have that in it. I hope so since I have reached a level higher in both sales and recruiting career club since the last time on the tour. ...small things!

What is the deadline for sales to count?

Has anyone heard about Surprise Boxes? It is always a "zoo" but so much fun!

I believe the date is May 31 with all shows needing to be "resolved" by June 5th. At least that is how it used to be.

Pat, we've heard that there won't be any surprise boxes this year. Of course, the best thing to do is simply go without expectations. Just experience what you can.

pampered1224 said:
I believe the date is May 31 with all shows needing to be "resolved" by June 5th. At least that is how it used to be.

Hmmm... shoot I knew I would be close!

raebates said:
Pat, we've heard that there won't be any surprise boxes this year. Of course, the best thing to do is simply go without expectations. Just experience what you can.

:cry: Bummer---

flemings99 said:
:cry: Bummer---

Can you imagine though?!?! That many consultants trying to get surprise boxes? It would be absolute chaos! (And I thought it was nuts as it was...but I got sucked into the mayhem nonetheless.)

esavvymom said:
Can you imagine though?!?! That many consultants trying to get surprise boxes? It would be absolute chaos! (And I thought it was nuts as it was...but I got sucked into the mayhem nonetheless.)

If it wasn't for you guys here last year I wouldn't have even known what they were. AND I sure wasn't prepared for the frenzy that they create. :D

Wait! ...what??? no surprise boxes??? Those are my conference "crack",..I gotta have 'em!!! :)~I've been saving for months to feed my addiction,....aw rats! I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding something else to buy..... :) but I loved the mayhem in the surprise box area...

suzipooh said:
Wait! ...what??? no surprise boxes??? Those are my conference "crack",..I gotta have 'em!!! :)~

I've been saving for months to feed my addiction,....aw rats!

I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding something else to buy..... :) but I loved the mayhem in the surprise box area...

Me too! : )

1. What is the last date for sales to count towards the Annual Event?

The last date for sales to count towards the Annual Event is typically December 31st of each year. However, this date may vary depending on the specific guidelines set by the company.

2. Will any sales made after the last date still count towards the Annual Event?

No, any sales made after the last date will not count towards the Annual Event. It is important to make sure all sales are submitted before the deadline in order to receive credit for the event.

3. Are there any exclusions for sales to count towards the Annual Event?

Yes, there may be exclusions for certain products or types of sales that do not count towards the Annual Event. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's guidelines to determine which sales will count towards the event.

4. Can I still earn rewards or bonuses if I don't reach the sales goal for the Annual Event?

In most cases, you must reach the sales goal in order to earn rewards or bonuses for the Annual Event. However, there may be exceptions or alternative rewards for those who do not reach the goal. It is best to check with your consultant for more information.

5. How will I know if my sales have been counted towards the Annual Event?

Your consultant should be able to provide you with a summary of your sales and whether or not they have been counted towards the Annual Event. You can also check your online account or contact the company's customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • chef tso