• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing, Still Illegal Sites Out There!

In summary, "Amazing, Still Illegal Sites Out There!" refers to websites that offer illegal downloads, sell counterfeit goods, and promote illegal activities. These sites continue to operate due to constantly changing domain names and operating in countries with lax laws. It is not safe to visit these sites as they often contain malicious content and engaging with them can lead to criminal prosecution. If you come across one of these sites, exit immediately and report it to the appropriate authorities. To protect yourself from inadvertently accessing these sites, only visit trusted websites, be cautious of suspicious links, and use internet security software.
lisacb77
http://www.picturetrail.com/pampereddeals

I just emailed HO to let them know about this one. Probably not current as it has the discontinued stoneware lids, but still!

Wow. That is pretty amazing. I hope they get shut down!

that is crap.....especailly for those of us... who follow the rules..

The prices aren't even lower, what's up with that

They've apparently abandoned the site though! Whoever it is still has the RUFTH stone from last season for sale.

I noticed that too Donna. But the average customer wouldn't I bet!

That's so true! Especially collectors of those heart molds!

I reported it as well. The more people they hear from, I would think, the sooner it'll get shut down.

Has anyone actually tried to contact the person using the "contact me" link on this website? Its on the top of the page on that link.

I missed that! I have not been getting enough sleep lately...

Ok, so I contacted her...get this! She is a Pampered Chef consultant and said her upline created that photo collection for an "online show" she had months ago and "forgot" to take it down. I don't even know what to think about that. :confused: :eek:

I just checked it and there is nothing PC there so she must have gotten the hint from you or HO! Way to go Ladies!

What are some examples of "Amazing, Still Illegal Sites Out There!"?

Some examples of "Amazing, Still Illegal Sites Out There!" include websites that offer illegal downloads of copyrighted material, sites that sell counterfeit goods, and sites that promote illegal activities such as drug trafficking or hacking.

Why are these sites still operating if they are illegal?

These sites are often able to continue operating because they are constantly changing their domain names and servers, making it difficult for authorities to shut them down. Additionally, some sites operate in countries with lax laws or enforcement around internet piracy and other illegal activities.

Is it safe to visit these sites?

No, it is not safe to visit these sites. These sites often contain malicious content such as viruses, malware, and scams that can harm your computer and compromise your personal information. In addition, engaging with illegal activities online can put you at risk for criminal prosecution.

What can I do if I come across one of these sites?

If you accidentally stumble upon one of these sites, it is best to exit out of the site immediately. Do not click on any links or engage with the content. You can also report the site to the appropriate authorities, such as the FBI or your local law enforcement agency.

How can I protect myself from inadvertently accessing these sites?

To protect yourself from accidentally accessing these sites, make sure to only visit trusted and reputable websites. Be cautious of clicking on suspicious links or downloading content from unknown sources. You can also use internet security software to block access to known illegal sites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Intrepid_Chef