• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Pampered Chef Support: A House Warming Party Story

In summary, the conversation revolves around a recent show where the host planned to have a 31 consultant and the speaker for the day. However, the 31 consultant was unable to attend and did not have a backup plan in place. The speaker ended up doing two shows and expressed appreciation for the training and support provided by PC. The conversation also touches upon the lack of training for some 31 consultants and how it can affect their shows.
Amyskitchen2
PC! I did a show about 3hrs from my house this past w/e. The host was having a house warming party and decided to have a 31 consultant at noon and then me at 3, so depending on which product people wanted to buy they could make it to her house and she didn't want us competeing. At 11am the 31 consultant called my friend and told her she could not make it but was sending her stuff with another gal (who is not a consultant) I was asked to do 2 shows for her 12 & 3 since people were expecting a show and both groups were shown the 31 catalog.

The 31 consultant later said that her HO would NOT give her the name of another consultant to take over her show and she was never trained how to do a show. She just flys by the seat of her pants. I don't know how acurate this info is but...

I love PC and the training and support they provide us! Just had to say.

I know a few 31 consultants and I think that it depends on their recruiter and area. One of the girls did her first show at my SIL's house (which it's her SIL also) and she'd had no training and ended up asking me and another girl (Lia rep) what she should do. I'd been to 31 shows before and know that products, so I basically answered the questions of the guests. I kept saying...I'm VERY lucky that my recruiter and Director are FABULOUS and so glad I have Pampered Chef!!!

Wow, that sounds like a really tough situation to be in. It's unfortunate that the 31 consultant couldn't make it and didn't have a backup plan in place. It's also concerning that she wasn't properly trained by her HO. I can definitely understand why you appreciate the training and support provided by PC. It's important to have that kind of support when things like this happen. How did the shows go for you? Did you end up making any sales?

1. What is "Amazing Pampered Chef Support"?

"Amazing Pampered Chef Support" is a program designed to provide excellent customer service and support to our Pampered Chef consultants and their customers. It includes resources, training, and support to help our consultants succeed in their business.

2. What is a House Warming Party?

A House Warming Party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites friends and family to their home to celebrate and show off their new home. The consultant will provide a fun and interactive cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products.

3. How does a House Warming Party benefit the host?

By hosting a House Warming Party, the host can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from the party. It's also a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family while trying out new recipes and kitchen tools.

4. What can I expect at a House Warming Party?

At a House Warming Party, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products being demonstrated, as well as delicious food being prepared and served. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products and ask the consultant any questions you may have.

5. How do I host a House Warming Party?

To host a House Warming Party, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will guide you through the planning process and provide you with all the necessary resources. You can also earn rewards for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies