• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Also Have Question About the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to peel, core, and slice apples quickly and easily. It is designed to handle a variety of apple types and sizes, and is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with similar shapes and sizes. To maintain the sharpness of the stainless steel blades, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the product immediately after use.
Yakmama
I also have a question about the apcs. Can you make "tornado potatoes" with it? I imagine that I can spiral cut a potato and then deep fry it. It is one of my favorite fair foods. I just ordered the apcs as part of my "kit enhancement" and am looking for any ideas for multiple uses.

Has anyone tried this?

yes, I make curly fries with this all the time!!

Yakmama said:
I also have a question about the apcs. Can you make "tornado potatoes" with it? I imagine that I can spiral cut a potato and then deep fry it. It is one of my favorite fair foods. I just ordered the apcs as part of my "kit enhancement" and am looking for any ideas for multiple uses.

Has anyone tried this?

Tornado Potatoes? Are then just curly fries?

1. How do I use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a simple and easy-to-use kitchen tool. First, place the apple on the pronged end and press firmly. Then, turn the handle clockwise to peel the apple. Once the apple is peeled, continue turning the handle to core and slice the apple into even pieces.

2. Can the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer handle different types of apples?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed to handle a variety of apples, including different sizes and types. However, it is recommended to use firm and ripe apples for best results.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the parts and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is also recommended for a longer lifespan of the product.

4. Can I use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer for other fruits or vegetables?

While the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is specifically designed for apples, it can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with similar shapes and sizes, such as pears or potatoes.

5. How do I maintain the sharpness of the blades on the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The blades on the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer are made of stainless steel and are designed to stay sharp for a long time. However, to maintain their sharpness, it is recommended to hand wash the product and dry it immediately after use. Avoid using abrasive sponges or cleaners that may dull the blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • paulabatton