• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All I Have Is the Latest Season's Best and My Starter Kit...do Any of

In summary, the Latest Season's Best is a catalog that features new and popular Pampered Chef products, along with recipes and tips. You can purchase items from it without a Starter Kit, but purchasing a Starter Kit is a great way to get a discounted variety of products and start your business. The Latest Season's Best is released four times a year to offer new and seasonal products. You can customize your Starter Kit with products of your choice. There are often special promotions and discounts available for purchasing the Latest Season's Best and Starter Kit bundle, but they change regularly so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.
pamperedchefmichelle
All I have is the latest Season's Best and my starter kit...Do any of you have any more choices for recipes that only use the starter kit supplies? Maybe in an older Season's Best?
Thanks

You can look at older Season's Best cookbooks on Consultant's Corner. I forget how far they go back. You look under "Product Information" then "Recipes/Product Use and Care" and then there's a choice of Season's Best. I don't think it shows which ones were super starter recipes and I'm not sure if they're in order so you can tell which ones are the last two of each section. You can also do a recipe search by specifying which tools you want to use. Maybe that would work. Good luck!

There are several recipe's on this website under the recipes file. Also there is a website called joyces' fine cooking (I just type it in under a search engine) and it has a ton of PC recipes you can look at.

1. What is included in the Latest Season's Best?

The Latest Season's Best is a catalog featuring the newest and most popular Pampered Chef products, as well as delicious recipes and helpful tips for using the products.

2. Can I purchase items from the Latest Season's Best without a Starter Kit?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Latest Season's Best without a Starter Kit. However, purchasing a Starter Kit is a great way to get a variety of products at a discounted price and start your Pampered Chef business.

3. How often is the Latest Season's Best released?

The Latest Season's Best is released four times a year, coinciding with the change of seasons. This allows us to offer new and seasonal products to our customers.

4. Can I customize my Starter Kit?

Yes, you have the option to customize your Starter Kit with products of your choice. This allows you to tailor your kit to your personal preferences and the needs of your customers.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Latest Season's Best and Starter Kit bundle?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for purchasing the Latest Season's Best and Starter Kit bundle. These promotions change regularly, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winklermom
  • jennyk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Patty
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies