• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Oven Recipes for Office Show - Feed 30 with Microwave and Starter Kit

you could bring the crust with you and just put it in the bowl before you start demoing.orYou dont need a bowl, you can use a serving dish. The Clubhouse Chicken Squares are alot similar - you bake the crust first.cool veggie pizza!!!love this its always a hit.bake your crust at home everything else can be done as your demo
CAYGAN
I know there are some recipies on here somewhere, but I don't know where to look. I am doing a show next week and a sandwich shop in the office building where my husband works. (he got the show for me). I talked to the lady there and there is no oven for me to use. I could use a microwave there but that is about it. I only have my starter kit and a few other items, although, I can borrow from my leader anything I need.

I need a recipe to feed about 30. I was going to bring something and then demo something, but it is hard to find what to demo that is really good and doesn't use an oven.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Mandarin Pasta Salad....great for no oven and a large crowd!

Attachments

• mandarin pasta salad.doc
    16 KB · Views: 351
Clubhouse Chicken Squares - Bake the crescent rolls before you leave your house. It is in All the Best Cookbook page 9

Would I cook the pasta before hand. Is this a cold dish and would the pasta get sticky, or do I need a to bring a burner to cook it there?

I would cook it before hand and run the pasta under cold water when it's cooked and then just sprinkle some olive oil on the pasta and that should keep it from sticking.

the clubhouse chicken squares you could do on your lg. pizza stone instead of the bar pan like it calls for in the cookbook. I'm not familiar with the salad soonerchef is talking about but i know you could definitely do the demo with the chicken squares

You could do the Savory Sandwich ring and make 2 different kinds of toppings. Also, any of the cookie recipes serve alot of people and you can make it up ahead of time. Katie

Caprese Sandwiches as a Ring....Hi all,
I've made the Mini Caprese Sandwiches as a sandwich ring instead of on Pitas and have had a HUGE sucess with it!!

I've also made the Mandarin Pasta Salad, matter of fact just made it tonight, 2 suggestions, don't add the onions, leave on side and let them add if they want them and also, leave the dressing in the mix, measure and Pour and let them put on what they want, then the leftovers won't get soggy for hostess. We had a large crowd, but still some left, and hostess is taking it for lunch tomorrow, which she's thrilled about.

I also love the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and have a blast with them!!

Lisa

I agree the sandwich rings are great! and so easy.

Also, the tiramisu or tuxedo brownies are also good. Pre-bake the brownie in the bar pan and decorate at the show.

I had one of these shows recently. I did the chicken clubhouse squares and the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake. Everybody was impressed that I had made the cake 4 hours prior to serving it and it still came out of the executive pan clean. You can heat the topping up in the microwave. Everybody loved the food.

I wouldn't do anything that resembles a sandwich - too similar to what the people see every day. Just my opinion....

The BLT Dip is quite a hit with me too....i would double or triple the batches but it's so good...quite simple to make too....only thing you would have to worry about is having the bacon fried b4 the show

I keep seeing so many posts about the Mandara Pasta Salad and it sounds great. Only problem is I don't have a SA bowl to serve it in. That's the problem people who just have the starter kit using this recipe. I guess you could use the Classic Batter Bowl, but I wouldn't.

Jeanie

I love the Antipasto Pizza in the new SB. It is a super-starter recipe. I've been making it alot for non-cooking/bakng type shows because you can bake the crust ahead at home. Everyone loves it! Then at your demo all you have to do it chop and mix the ingredients. You could do two crusts and bring the first one to the show somehow and leave the 2nd one on the stone.
The Clubhouse Chicken Squares are alot similar - you bake the crust first.

cool veggie pizza!!!
love this its always a hit.bake your crust at home everything else can be done as your demo

pcjeanie said:
I keep seeing so many posts about the Mandara Pasta Salad and it sounds great. Only problem is I don't have a SA bowl to serve it in. That's the problem people who just have the starter kit using this recipe. I guess you could use the Classic Batter Bowl, but I wouldn't.

Jeanie

You dont have to use the SA bowl. Last time i made it i used my large SS bowl. You can put the finished product in anything, its all the items you use to make it:D

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi all,
I've made the Mini Caprese Sandwiches as a sandwich ring instead of on Pitas and have had a HUGE sucess with it!!

Lisa

I saw this one other time in the threads and just thought I read it wrong. I would love to try this, I've made it with the pita bread but this sounds really good. Could you tell me what steps you actually did with it. I guess it's probably the exact same just with the different bread but I wanted to check! Thanks:)

rayday said:
I saw this one other time in the threads and just thought I read it wrong. I would love to try this, I've made it with the pita bread but this sounds really good. Could you tell me what steps you actually did with it. I guess it's probably the exact same just with the different bread but I wanted to check! Thanks:)

I love the Greek Island Pastry (just make the crust before you go)! Shows US&G, microplane, SS bowls (instead of batter bowls), collendar, slicer, pizza cutter, stones, wovens, garlic press, spreader, spatula and more!

Thanks for all of the ideas. I think I am going to try the mandarin pasta salad and cook the noodles before I go. I guess I will double the recipe. I need to feed 32 people so far. Do you know how much this recipe makes?

Can you give me some ideas for the bar pan for dessert. I wanted to do brownies but I have only earned the large or medium bar pan instead of the deep dish one. Do brownies work in that?

CAYGAN said:
Thanks for all of the ideas. I think I am going to try the mandarin pasta salad and cook the noodles before I go. I guess I will double the recipe. I need to feed 32 people so far. Do you know how much this recipe makes?

Can you give me some ideas for the bar pan for dessert. I wanted to do brownies but I have only earned the large or medium bar pan instead of the deep dish one. Do brownies work in that?
Mandarin Pasta Salad yeilds 12 servings. You can make brownies in the bar pan, let me check around I've seen some nice recipes for this.

1. What is a "No Oven - Large Show"?

A "No Oven - Large Show" is a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that showcases recipes and products that do not require the use of an oven. This type of show is perfect for those without access to an oven, such as college students or individuals living in small apartments.

2. What types of recipes can I expect to see at a "No Oven - Large Show"?

Our consultants can demonstrate a variety of recipes that can be made using alternative cooking methods, such as stovetop, microwave, slow cooker, or grilling. Some popular recipes include one-pot meals, dips, and desserts.

3. Can I still purchase oven-related products at a "No Oven - Large Show"?

Yes, while the focus of this type of show is on non-oven recipes, our consultants will still have a selection of oven-related products available for purchase. These products can be used for other types of cooking or as gifts for family and friends.

4. Will I have the opportunity to sample the recipes at a "No Oven - Large Show"?

Yes, our consultants will prepare and serve samples of the recipes demonstrated at the show. This allows guests to taste the delicious dishes and see how easy they are to make using Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I host a "No Oven - Large Show" at my home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are available to host "No Oven - Large Shows" at a variety of locations, including homes, community centers, and workplaces. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show and discuss the details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci