• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get Past Issues of Season's Best and Recipe Cards?

In summary, "Old Season's Best" is a collection of discounted Pampered Chef products that are no longer featured in current catalogs. The collection changes twice a year and may sell out quickly. However, products can still be purchased while supplies last and are covered by the satisfaction guarantee. Hosting a party featuring these products is possible, but they may not be eligible for current host rewards.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
I think I remember reading somewhere that there are past copies of Season's Best and maybe even recipe cards that are available as write-ins on paperwork/supply order form but can't remember where I saw it...am I dreaming or was it in a past issue of Weekly Bites? :confused: Any help is appreciated.

Lisa

I would love to get some old Seasons Best. I hope someone responds and tells you how.

I think you can buy old recipe cards as write ins, but no way to buy old Season's Best unless you go to conference and happen to get some in your surprise box that you purchase.

Related to Can I Still Get Past Issues of Season's Best and Recipe Cards?

What is "Old Season's Best"?

"Old Season's Best" is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are no longer featured in our current catalogs. These products are still available for purchase at a discounted price while supplies last.

How often does the "Old Season's Best" collection change?

The "Old Season's Best" collection changes twice a year, in January and July, to make room for new products in our catalogs. However, some products may sell out before the collection officially changes.

Can I still purchase items from the "Old Season's Best" collection?

Yes, as long as the products are still available in our inventory, you can purchase items from the "Old Season's Best" collection. Keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last and may sell out quickly.

Are the "Old Season's Best" products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from the "Old Season's Best" collection are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I host a party featuring "Old Season's Best" products?

Yes, you can still host a party featuring "Old Season's Best" products. However, keep in mind that these products may not be eligible for the current host rewards and may only be available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • thepartylady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies