• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afraid to Not Use Dcb at Shows!

In summary, the conversation discusses the fear of switching from using the DCB and bar pan to incorporating new products into shows. The expert suggests starting small and gradually incorporating new products to showcase their versatility and attract new customers. They also emphasize the potential for growth and success from embracing change in the business.
msmileyface
Ok, so I know this is a silly way to feel, but I am actually afraid to go from using DCB (and sometimes the large bar pan) primarily at my shows.

However.. I am inspired by the new products and the idea that I can just take my one big tote, with 12 items, to do some of the shows suggested in the changeover kit!

The thing is, I am so used to doing DCB shows and bringing most of my products because I feel people like to look at the ones I am not using, too..

Can someone help me overcome my fear of not using the DCB or bar pan?? lol. I always feature these. And I REALLY want to lighten my load and not take forever getting out of the show because it took me an hour to pack up.

Find out if your host has the dcb or bar pan and use hers at the show! :)

good tip, however my main fear is just not using them.. i.e. doing a light spring recipe that doesn't use them and then i'm afraid i won't have great sales. it's just a "change" thing, and I'm not good at it :)

Change is good, work slowly start by leaving home a few items and work up to the 12 items. AS you are working towards is use your catalog more at shows that is going to help with the sales.

Hi there! I completely understand your hesitation to switch up your show routine. It can be scary to step out of our comfort zones, especially when we have been successful with a certain method. However, I have found that embracing new products and techniques can often lead to even more success and growth in our businesses. I suggest starting small and incorporating one or two new products into your shows at first. This way, you can still feature your beloved DCB and bar pan, but also showcase the versatility and convenience of the new products. As you become more comfortable and confident with these new items, you can gradually incorporate them more into your shows. Also, keep in mind that change can be a good thing and can bring excitement and interest to your shows. Your customers may appreciate seeing something new and different, and it can also attract new customers who may be interested in these new products. I encourage you to give it a try and see how it goes. I have no doubt that you will continue to be successful and may even find that you enjoy using these new products just as much as your DCB and bar pan. Best of luck!

Related to Afraid to Not Use Dcb at Shows!

1. What is DCB and why is it important to use at shows?

DCB stands for "Deep Covered Baker," which is a type of stoneware bakeware product from Pampered Chef. It is important to use at shows because it is a versatile and high-quality product that can be used for a variety of dishes and cooking methods.

2. Can I use a regular baking dish instead of a DCB at shows?

While you can technically use any baking dish at shows, we highly recommend using a DCB for the best results. The stoneware material and deep design of the DCB allow for more even cooking and better heat distribution, resulting in delicious and perfectly cooked dishes.

3. Do I need to season my DCB before using it at shows?

No, our DCB products are pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. However, if you notice any sticking or discoloration after use, you can lightly rub vegetable oil over the surface before baking to maintain the non-stick coating.

4. Can I use my DCB on the stovetop during shows?

No, our DCB products are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed to be used in the oven, microwave, or grill. Using them on the stovetop can cause damage to both the DCB and your stovetop.

5. How do I clean and care for my DCB after using it at shows?

To clean your DCB, simply wash it with hot water and a mild dish soap. Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, as they can damage the stoneware surface. Allow the DCB to cool completely before cleaning, and never place it in the dishwasher. For stubborn stains, you can soak the DCB in hot water and baking soda before washing. To prolong the life of your DCB, avoid sudden temperature changes and never place it on a hot stovetop or under a broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
Replies