• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Show to Go Carry All Tote Help Lighten Your Load?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a rolling tote to carry products for parties and shows. The participants share their experiences with different types of totes and the importance of organizing and packing only necessary items. They also discuss the challenge of bringing all products to a show and how to handle it when a customer asks to see a product that is not currently available.
PCSarahjm
Do you have this tote and what do you use it for? I am needed to lighten my load a little. I way over pack the tote that came with my kit. So i am hoping someone can help me out and let me know if this would work to hold some products.

Thanks

I have the rolling tote, not sure if that's the one you're talking about. I love it!! Everything fits and more! I had a hard time lugging the one around that came in the kit, but it sure was easy to get in my car compared to the rolling tote. If you have a SUV or something similar it might be easier.

I love my rolling tote also. I have a mini-van and can see it being harder to get into a trunk than in the back of my van. I can get so much in it though, and it stays reasonably organized, which is nice. It has definitely made life easier since my days of carrying the red crate. That thing was a back breaker!!

I have used so many different things to lighten my load that I have decided it isn't what I am carrying anything in, but rather what I am carrying!
I have started making the recipe at home and using whatever tools I need; then I pack ONLY those tools for my show. I pack them in my rolling case with one of the "old" red crates in back for dirty dishes. I have a PC backpack that carries all of my paperwork and laptop ( it is heavy), but this way I make ONE and only one trip to the van to get my stuff. I realized that I was dragging around alot of things that no one ever saw because I wasn't using them!
I have to stress how important it is to make the recipe at home first, because alot of times, you use items other than what the recipe calls for~example~I made the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle yesterday and discovered taht I needed several more scrapers, the Easy Opener and an extra Prep Bowl! Now all of that is clean and in my case ready to roll for my shows this weekend!
HTH!

ok so maybe I don't need another tote. I just need to take only what I need! O that will be so hard.....But I will make that my goal. thanks for the suggestions. I am just killing my back trying to lug everything in and out.

I heard on a tape or at Conference somewhere that making many trips for your products really turns folks off to doing what do!

Moving van? anyone?I feel like I am moving in when I arrive with my 2 black totes, crate of lapboards, file box for forms, and bin with extras like dish towels, ziploc bags. I don't even have too much more that the basic consultant's kit! BUT - people are always asking to see stuff before they order it. Is there anyone out there who takes a BOATLOAD of product and finds that it increases their sales?

Katie:confused:

katiemoser said:
I feel like I am moving in when I arrive with my 2 black totes, crate of lapboards, file box for forms, and bin with extras like dish towels, ziploc bags. I don't even have too much more that the basic consultant's kit! BUT - people are always asking to see stuff before they order it. Is there anyone out there who takes a BOATLOAD of product and finds that it increases their sales?

Katie:confused:

I also have this too. It never fails a customer will say...do you have this product with you I would really like to see it....and I say no I do have it but it is at home.... So what do you do?

That's when you say, "I don't have it with me, but I can bring it to your show." :D

chefann said:
That's when you say, "I don't have it with me, but I can bring it to your show." :D

Thanks Ann
I will have to use that line sometime!! Hope it gets me a booking:D

chefann said:

DITTO what Ann does!

Ann~you're good!!

1. What is the capacity of the Show to Go Carry All?

The Show to Go Carry All has a capacity of 17 cups or 4 liters, making it perfect for transporting large dishes or multiple smaller dishes.

2. Is the Show to Go Carry All insulated?

Yes, the Show to Go Carry All is fully insulated to keep hot dishes hot and cold dishes cold during transportation.

3. Can I use the Show to Go Carry All to transport liquids?

Yes, the Show to Go Carry All is leak-proof and can safely transport liquids without any spills or messes.

4. How many dishes can the Show to Go Carry All hold?

The Show to Go Carry All can hold up to two 9x13 inch dishes or four 8x8 inch dishes, making it perfect for family gatherings or potlucks.

5. Is the Show to Go Carry All easy to clean?

Yes, the Show to Go Carry All is made with wipe-clean materials and is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • AJPratt