• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew Questions on Host Orders and My Sales

In summary, to place a host order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Select "Host Orders" and follow the prompts to place your order for host rewards. You can use your host rewards on your own purchases by selecting the option to apply them when placing your order. Your host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your party and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To track your host rewards and sales, log into your account and click on the "Orders" tab.
momoffour
Lets say I want to get my SS2 bonus. I held a show last night and the show total was around 740, my commissionable sales was less. I haven't gotten the hosts order yet. I was just wondering is what she gets included into my show total for my SS month? Like what she gets for half priced items. Wasnt sure how that worked. I was also wondering what to do if she doesn't want any half priced items.

Can she use her half priced items in her free money in products or does it half to be seperate. Like if she has 100 of free products. Can she use that to pay for a half priced item?

I'm sure its explained, i'm just confused. Anyway, she is expecting one more order with this one. She also had 15 guests, do I have to order the celebrate plate or does she automatically get it?

Hope at least some of this makes sense :confused: Thanks~

Anne

She can not use the free product $$ towards her half price. You must enter the celebrate code in or she will NOT get the plate.

Also her 1/2 price items, host special and free items do not count toward your SS sales...but her discounted amount *does* count.

the code for the celebrate plate is HF88 and must be entered or she won't get it.

,Hello Anne,Thank you for reaching out with your questions about your SS2 bonus. In order to qualify for your SS2 bonus, you will need to have a minimum of $1,250 in commissionable sales for the month. This includes any orders placed by your host and her guests, as well as your own personal orders.As for the host order, it will be counted towards your show total for your SS month, as long as it is placed before the end of the month. If your host chooses not to use any half-priced items, she can use her free product credit towards any regular priced items she would like. The half-priced items do not need to be used separately.If your host's order brings your show total to $1,250 or more, you will automatically receive the Celebrate Plate. If not, you can still purchase it for $15.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your SS2 bonus!Warmly,

1. How do I place a host order?

To place a host order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select "Host Orders" and follow the prompts to place your order for your host rewards.

2. Can I use my host rewards on my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on your own purchases. When you place your host order, you will have the option to apply your rewards towards your order.

3. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

Your host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. After that, they will expire and can no longer be used.

4. Can I combine my host rewards with other discounts or promotions?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full retail price of items.

5. How do I track my host rewards and sales?

You can track your host rewards and sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view your current host rewards balance and sales history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mspibb