• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice to Make This Wonderful Welcome!

In summary, the conversation is about a fundraiser and the speaker is excited to work with a motivated group of women. They have prepared packets for each participant with order forms, flyers, and other information. The speaker has also outlined how they can use the website for promotion and has emphasized the goal of getting $1000 per woman. They discuss the possibility of using a progress chart or thermometer to track sales and have collected contact information for updates and encouragement. Lastly, they mention the idea of asking for donations from those who do not want to order.
PChef Fun in 06
Well, tonight is the kickoff to my fundraiser. I have a very motivated group of women and I'm really looking forward to working with them. I just really want to make this AWESOME.

Its for a relay for life team but instead of it being just the team members, its the whole group including those who couldn't or wouldn't walk.

So far, I made up packets for each of them. In each packet there are outside order forms, invite flyers, the special information for the next few months, a flyer for those booking shows off this, a HWC order form, a letter to the participants, a lapel pin, and of course the catalog.

I have outlined how they can use the website to promote the event (catalog and cooking show). I have covered the incentives. I have made an emphasis on getting at least $1000 per woman and how EASY it will be for them to do so.

Do you think a progress chart of some sort could be helpful? Maybe a thermometer we can color a block of pink every time they get another $500? Or a white board with each participants name where they can log in their sales, booking interest, RSVPs?

I am getting their names, phone numbers and email addresses at the kickoff. That way I can send them any updates as necessary and also send encouragement each week.

Any ideas to really make this work is greatly appreciated. I'd LOVE for this to be beyond my dreams even....beyond THEIR dreams even!

organizedYou sound so organized! I hope it goes well. I know, personally, I would be overwhelmed with the thought of getting $1,000 in sales. Perhaps that would make me not even try because it is so beyond my reach so don't emphasize that too much unless you think that's what they really want. Maybe focusing on the number of people they need to talk to or the number of orders they need to get would help break it down to be a bit more obtainable.

Also, maybe the ladies could ask for donations from people who didn't want to order anything. I know this doesn't help your commission but it makes it a successful fundraiser in their eyes. Good luck....BEE

That sounds like an amazing idea for a fundraiser! It's great that you have such a motivated group of women to work with and I can tell you're really passionate about making this event successful. I think a progress chart or thermometer would definitely be helpful in keeping track of everyone's contributions and keeping them motivated to reach their goals. It's also a great idea to collect their contact information so you can keep them updated and send encouragement. Maybe you could also set up a group chat or Facebook group for everyone to stay connected and share their progress. Best of luck with your fundraiser, I'm sure it will be a huge success!

1. How can I make a memorable first impression when welcoming guests?

One way to make a memorable first impression is to personalize the welcome by using the guest's name and offering a warm greeting. You can also have a small gift or treat ready for them upon arrival.

2. What are some tips for creating a welcoming atmosphere for guests?

To create a welcoming atmosphere, consider using soft lighting, playing some background music, and having comfortable seating available. You can also incorporate personal touches, such as photos or decorations, to make the space feel more inviting.

3. How can I make guests feel comfortable and at home?

Make sure to greet guests with a smile and engage in conversation to make them feel at ease. Offer them a drink or snack and let them know where they can find any necessary items, such as the bathroom or coat closet.

4. What are some ideas for hosting a successful welcome event?

To host a successful welcome event, plan out the details in advance and make sure to have a clear itinerary for the event. Consider having a theme or fun activities planned to keep guests entertained. Also, make sure to have enough food and drinks for everyone.

5. How can I handle unexpected situations during a welcome event?

If unexpected situations arise during a welcome event, try to stay calm and address the issue as quickly and discreetly as possible. If necessary, ask for help from a coworker or supervisor. Remember to prioritize the comfort and enjoyment of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies