• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifEach Women's Club Member (25) Has an Online Acct Can I Combine?

In summary, you can combine your online account with up to 25 other Women's Club members, allowing you to access all benefits and perks. To do so, simply log into your account, click on the "My Account" tab, and follow the prompts. Combining your account will not affect your personal information and you will still have full control over your orders and purchases. However, there is a limit of 25 members and all must have active memberships.
mconsola
I have a fundraiser with a women's group at a local church and I'm debating whether or not to give each of them their own host page on my website or group them all together. If I give them each their own under which their contacts can order (for the sake of rewarding the highest collector) then will I be able to combine them all in P3 to submit as one fundraiser? Is their another way to recognize who they are ordering under without spliting them up?

Since you have to review the orders online before you pull them into P3 anyway (and have to tell P3 which orders to pull), it's a great way to keep each member's orders separate, at least to figure out who sold the most.

It will probably be easiest for their friends to figure out the ordering too. They may not remember the group's name, but they will (hopefully) always remember their friend's name.

Related to ifEach Women's Club Member (25) Has an Online Acct Can I Combine?

1. Can I combine my online account with other Women's Club members?

Yes, you can combine your online account with up to 25 other Women's Club members. This will allow you to access all of the benefits and perks of being a member, such as exclusive discounts and promotions.

2. How do I combine my online account with other Women's Club members?

To combine your online account with other Women's Club members, simply log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, select the option to "Combine Accounts" and follow the prompts to add the other members.

3. Will combining my online account with others affect my personal information?

No, combining your online account with other Women's Club members will not affect your personal information. Your account will still be linked to your email address and password, and your personal information will remain private.

4. Can I still manage my own orders and purchases if I combine my online account?

Yes, you will still have full control over your own orders and purchases even if you combine your online account with other Women's Club members. You can view your order history, track shipments, and make changes to your orders as needed.

5. Are there any limitations to combining online accounts with other Women's Club members?

Yes, you can only combine your online account with up to 25 Women's Club members. Additionally, all members must have an active Women's Club membership in order to be combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf