• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Advice and a "Dilemna"

In summary, sending emails to local churches and organizations for fundraisers can be successful. The key is to make the email professional, informative, and persuasive. It is also helpful to have connections within the organization to get an introduction to the person who makes fundraising decisions. A sample email template has been provided for reference.
NewbyPChef
Have any of you ever had success just sending out emails to local churches and organizations to see if they would like to do a fundraiser? If so, could you post the wording you use to I can copy?

My dilemna is I keep recruiting in the circles with the best booking leads! So naturally the bookings go to the new recruit instead of me! Its a good dilemna but if I don't keep the bookings on my calendar then I won't be able to make the $750/month WHEN I make director soon!

You won't get much, if anything, by sending an email to organizations.What you need to do is find someone you know who is a part of these organizations, and ask them for an introduction to the person who makes the fundraising decisions. I can tell you that for a church, you need to talk to people in the different groups within the church - youth leaders, women's ministry leaders, MOPS leaders, Mission/Benevolence committee leaders, etc...Oh, and congratulations on your very wonderful dilemma!

Yes, many people have had success with sending out emails to local churches and organizations for fundraisers. The key to success is to make your email professional, informative, and persuasive. Here is a sample email that you can use as a template:Subject: Fundraiser Opportunity for Your OrganizationDear pampered chef consultant,My name is and I am a [Your Title] with [Company Name]. I am reaching out to you because I have an exciting opportunity for your organization to raise funds while also supporting a local business.[Company Name] offers high-quality [products/services] that are perfect for [occasion/event]. We have had great success with our fundraising program and have helped numerous organizations raise thousands of dollars.We are currently looking for organizations to partner with for our upcoming fundraising events. Our program is simple and easy to implement. Here's how it works:1. We will provide you with a customized fundraising flyer that you can distribute to your members/supporters.2. They can order our [products/services] through the flyer or our online store.3. We will donate a percentage of the sales to your organization.Not only will this fundraiser help you meet your fundraising goals, but it also supports a local business and provides your members/supporters with high-quality products/services.I would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you and see how we can work together to make this a successful fundraiser for your organization. Please let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a time to meet and discuss the details.Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.Best regards,

1. How can I make my fundraiser more successful?

There are a few key things you can do to make your fundraiser a success. First, make sure you have a clear goal and communicate it to potential supporters. Also, consider offering incentives or rewards for reaching certain fundraising milestones. Additionally, make use of social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience. Lastly, make sure to thank your supporters and keep them updated on the progress of your fundraiser.

2. What is the best way to promote my fundraiser?

Promoting your fundraiser is crucial for its success. Utilize social media, email newsletters, and other online platforms to reach a wider audience. You can also reach out to local businesses or community groups to see if they would be willing to support your fundraiser. Lastly, word of mouth is still a powerful tool, so don't forget to spread the word to your friends, family, and colleagues.

3. How do I handle a fundraising dilemma?

Fundraising dilemmas can be tricky, but the key is to stay calm and communicate clearly with your supporters. If you encounter a roadblock, reach out to your fundraising platform or organization for advice and support. You can also consider reaching out to your supporters directly and explaining the situation. Remember to be transparent and grateful for their support.

4. Is it better to have a physical or online fundraiser?

Both physical and online fundraisers have their own advantages. Physical fundraisers allow for more face-to-face interaction and can create a sense of community. On the other hand, online fundraisers have a wider reach and can be easily shared and promoted on social media. Consider what will work best for your cause and audience and don't be afraid to combine both approaches.

5. How do I show appreciation to my donors?

Showing appreciation to your donors is crucial for maintaining their support. You can send personalized thank you notes, host a special event or gathering for your donors, or offer special rewards or incentives for their contributions. Remember to always show gratitude and keep your donors updated on the impact of their donations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl