• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice on Holiday Stop N Shop Event

In summary, some people are planning to come to the open house on Saturday, but they may not because of the holiday. The host is planning to keep the date and have a raffle with RSVPs.
ellietheresa
Hey guys~

I scheduled a Holiday open house type event (called it a Stop N Shop) on a Saturday, Dec 6th and I'm not getting a good turn out in terms of RSVPs..do you think I should either keep it that day and hope the maybes come or reschedule to a weekday evening? Just not sure what to do?! I hate to plan for this and have 2 people show up but not sure how good that looks to reschedule it to a weekday evening. Help! Thanks!

Did you give a date to RSVP by? Start calling everyone. Start with the people you know best if it makes it more comfortable for you. With Thanksgiving in a couple days, people are very busy. They may have set the invite aside to call you later. It will help them out if they don't have to call because you called them.

When I was hosting shows, I was amazed at the number of people who didn't understand that RSVP meant to call whether you can come or not. Either way, you're supposed to respond. Give them a call.IMHO, I wouldn't change the date. It might seem disrespectful to those who have told you they'll be there.

I'm having the same problem. My open house is this saturday! I've invited nearly 200 people and only 1 is coming so far. I've made some phone calls and not had great response but I'll keep trying. I'm going to do it even if only 1 person shows up. I'm not doing a demo or anything so they won't know that no one else came, they'll just think that they're the only ones there at that moment!

Here is what I am doing for my Shopping Extravaganza on the 6th. RSVP with a Yes or a No and be entered into our RSVP raffle w/ a sample from everyone's line. It's amazing how many people respond to this..

Thanks everyone! I decided to keep the date as is..I did put a RSVP date on it with Yes RSVPs being put into a raffle so we shall see.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

1. What is a Holiday Stop N Shop Event?

A Holiday Stop N Shop Event is a festive shopping experience where customers can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products for their holiday cooking and gifting needs.

2. How do I host a Holiday Stop N Shop Event?

To host a Holiday Stop N Shop Event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for them to set up a display of products at your location. You can also invite friends and family to attend and make it a fun and social event.

3. What types of products are available at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event?

A variety of Pampered Chef products will be available at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and seasonal items perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

4. Can I place an order at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event?

Yes, you can place an order at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event. The Pampered Chef consultant will have order forms available for you to fill out and submit, or you can place an order directly with the consultant using their online ordering system.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions available at a Holiday Stop N Shop Event. Be sure to check with the Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers or discounts. You may also have the opportunity to earn free or discounted products by hosting the event or making a certain purchase amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
Admin Greg